This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bra'tac

i've just noticed something disturbing..

Spoiler:
    In the episode "counterstrike" gatewold has a quote from an interview about how there is a very sad and emotional loss at the end of the episode, and that it is a really somber outig for a certain character. I cant help but think that something awful is going to happen to bra'tac, especialy(sp) scince this episode takes place on dakara with the dakara super weapon. Ive also noticed that he is not mentioned again after that episode

newho...sorry bout the long spoiler.

Anythoughts?

ah i'll miss that character

Comment

We don't know anything yet.

Comment

SG-1 has gotten into the habbit of killing off characters....which some fear is an omen of the end of the show...I think Bra'tac is in serious danger
        McKay:...ZedPM
        O'Neill: Zed?
        Jackson: He's Canadian
        O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

I hope not, but the episode does seem to suggest what you said.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I'm trying to hope that this isn't the case. But, if it is, I sure hope he goes out in a fitting fashion. This character deserves one hell of an exit. After him being on the show 10 years though, I suppose anything is possible.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Agreed. I think Bra'tac is kicking the bucket in this episode, but I know they'll give him a fitting exit. I'll miss Bra'tac, but they've been saying that he's on the verge of dying from old age for what, five seasons now? lol It's probably about time for him to go, even though I don't want to see him die.
              I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                Agreed. I think Bra'tac is kicking the bucket in this episode, but I know they'll give him a fitting exit. I'll miss Bra'tac, but they've been saying that he's on the verge of dying from old age for what, five seasons now? lol It's probably about time for him to go, even though I don't want to see him die.
                Not to mention that such a tragic event would surely refuel Teal'c in the battle against the Ori. Make the battle more personal to him, like it was in the beginning with the Goa'uld.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Especially when Chronus killed teal'cs dad.

Comment

**** **** bollox crap dick, why oh why oh why the writers kill everyone and everything good, promie, orion, grodin, bates im sick of this

Comment

maybe his actions in Flesh and Blood were intended to make us like the character less and not be so distraught at the loss.

Comment

I liked him more for it! He's a Jaffa with pride!
                        Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
                          SG-1 has gotten into the habbit of killing off characters....which some fear is an omen of the end of the show...I think Bra'tac is in serious danger
                          Jacob & Janet, who else?

Comment

he was also willing to kill off sg1 and stop there ever possibly being an 11th season!

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                              **** **** bollox crap dick, why oh why oh why the writers kill everyone and everything good, promie, orion, grodin, bates im sick of this
                              I'm with ya!
                              I'm getting very tired of my favorite people getting wacked!

Comment

Working...
                              X