This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else believe adria season 10 spoiler

anyone believe what adria told vala about teh ancients starting the war.
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

When you've been fed nothing but propaganda for most of your short life...
    No... not really...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

How can you believe some little girl that is a few hours old, has red eyes, able to read peoples minds, who's mother is Vala...
      Am I missing anything?
      There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jash
        No, didn't believe a word.

Although it's made me think that perhaps the Ancients are lying about the Ori sapping energy from their followers so that we'll fight against them as much as possible...
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

Well... I'd like to say that the Ancients weren't perfect. That's all.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

In any dispute, you've got to look at both sides without having a decision in mind as to who's right before you start.

Also, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

I'm guessing the Ancients did create us for the reasons the Ori say they did, but were unwilling to go through with the energy sapping thing in the end, due to guilt or something (potential for abuse?).

It may simply be a type of arms race:

A) Philosophical division occurs in Alterran/Ori society.
            B) Ori become hostile?
            C) Ancients leave to avoid war.
            D/E) Ori create humans to worship them, giving them power.
            D/E) Ancients get scared, create their own humans, only in two galaxies.
            F) Season 9: Ori go nuts and decide, "Time for a crusade!"
            G) Season 9:
            Spoiler:
            Ancients send Orlin to warn the Tauri.

H) Season 10:
            Spoiler:
            Ori send Adria to lead the crusade.

I) Season 10 (not aired yet):
            Spoiler:
            Ancients help SG1 find the anti-Ori weapon.

I may have missed a few steps there, but it all seems to follow the pattern of an arms race, the Ori making the first move and the Ancients making counter-moves.
            Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by jash
              no way! shes a evil propaganda machine period. think of her as a intergalactic space televangelist. you dont believe televangelists do you? i dont. they are in the money church business
              SAVE SG-1
              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

something i forgot to post last time, if the ori were good, we wouldn't of seen force worshipping at the beginning of S9
                see you at PROSTRATION!
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkinparkgundam
                  How can you believe some little girl that is a few hours old, has red eyes, able to read peoples minds, who's mother is Vala...
                  Am I missing anything?
                  I think she has yellowish/orange-ish eyes. And you're missing that Adria has as much knowledge of the ori as can be crammed into a human mind.

Any daughter of Vala's should not be trusted...
                  http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                  If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                  **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
                    I think she has yellowish/orange-ish eyes. And you're missing that Adria has as much knowledge of the ori as can be crammed into a human mind.

Any daughter of Vala's should not be trusted...
                    goldish eyes i thought, could be wrong
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

What I'd like to say to Adria:

"How about this? Hallowed aint the Ori! You like that one? Here's another! Your Priors are full of crap, you cannot really harm me, and I can kill your phony Gods, How's that? Go cry to your gods, you may look 25, 26-ish, but you have the spirit of a spoiled brat! I know you tried to kill me the first time I stood against the Ori, but something went wrong, eh? Something your book of egress couldn't write up? Huh?! Hear that one? I just insulted your "holy book"! Look at staff boy here, he's just sitting there like a shmuck taking all this, and I'm still here. "Book of Origin"? I'd call it "This Way to the Egress"-- Shut up! Shut up, SHUT UP!!! Stop crying like a baby and act like a grown up! What kind of religion teaches you to kill if they don't follow you? Answer that one!"

*banging arms on wall and laughing hysterically*

No, I don't believe Adria. Especially with the beady-eyed looks she seems to give from the screencaps.

Perspective of the 'conversation' takes place when Adria is fully grown, closer to mid-season.

Can anyone else come up with a prior/orici insult?

"Hey Prior! Burn anyones village today?"

-------

Here's another one I came up with:

Adria: "Don't you believe in the Ori?"

Me: "Sure...." *grins*

Adria: "Do not think you can decieve the Ori."

Me: "Who said? You? No one asked."

Me: "What? What is it? If you think beady eyes will scare people into believing, you got another thing coming, I tell you what!"

Imagine if a Prior confronted a person and the person was sarcastic to the Prior.
                      Last edited by ussrelativity; 17 July 2006, 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling error; addition to dialogue

Comment

While I do believe there is a lot we still don't know about the Ancients, and that they aren't completely the good guys in all this, no, I didn't believe Adria. I just don't see the Asgard forming an alliance with a race that would do stuff like she described.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          While I do believe there is a lot we still don't know about the Ancients, and that they aren't completely the good guys in all this, no, I didn't believe Adria. I just don't see the Asgard forming an alliance with a race that would do stuff like she described.
                          maybe in the show the ancients are like the atlanteans as described in the quest for atlantis? some good, others bent on dominating the known world?
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                            maybe in the show the ancients are like the atlanteans as described in the quest for atlantis? some good, others bent on dominating the known world?
                            Oh, I'm not denying that there are probably a few Ascended Ancient "rotten apples". I'm sure there are. But I think the majority would keep them in check. The Ori are the ones, in mass anyways, who want to dominate the universe.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I sure hope that later in the season that Adria won't try to control people the way Hathor did. I don't think that's a way for people to believe someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X