This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell the wrathe where the ori planets are

The Atlantis team should trick the wrath into believing the ori planets are Earth and send them there. They will start eating the ori followers and the ori cannot allow that because they need there worshippers so they will send there ships to fight the wrath. The ori ships are superior than the wrath ships and they will be destroyed. Even if the wrath out number the ori ships the ori will probably destroy the wrath themselves. Let them kill each other.

Brilliant plan! How would you execute it?

Comment

That's easy, put the gate addresses in the hive ship they captured and send it back to the wrathe.

Comment

I was thinking that they should do the same thing as well, but on the same lines. I was thinking have the Ori and the Wraith to fight each other as a way to slow down the Ori to the point where the SGC has some time to some R&D on some means to stop the Ori.
        "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
        The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
        Rose: "Your face!"
        The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
        The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

Originally posted by northstar_08030
          I was thinking that they should do the same thing as well, but on the same lines. I was thinking have the Ori and the Wraith to fight each other as a way to slow down the Ori to the point where the SGC has some time to some R&D on some means to stop the Ori.
          The only problem with this though is that we have yet to figure out where the Ori galaxy is, and they don't have a gate address that they can send to the Wraith. Maybe if Carter can get the Supergate to dial back to the Ori galaxy and deduce their location that way or SG-1 could sneak on board one of their ships and gather Intel from the navigation systems, but other than that I don't see how they'd get the location of the Ori galaxy.

Comment

Congratulations.

You've just figured out the series finale for both shows.

Comment

Assuming that the Wraith would be able to go up against the Ori and win is a rather big assumption.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jons242
                The Atlantis team should trick the wrath into believing the ori planets are Earth and send them there. They will start eating the ori followers and the ori cannot allow that because they need there worshippers so they will send there ships to fight the wrath. The ori ships are superior than the wrath ships and they will be destroyed. Even if the wrath out number the ori ships the ori will probably destroy the wrath themselves. Let them kill each other.
                how about telling the wraith that we want to call a meeting with them, if possible have a civil agreement, talks of peace and tell them the ori are the ancients, they pretty much are
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                  Assuming that the Wraith would be able to go up against the Ori and win is a rather big assumption.
                  Well, it's win-win for us... sort of. If the Wraith win, No more Ori, if the Ori win, no more Wraith.
                  An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

This is a nice plan, tell he wraith that there are even bigger populations of humans than on earth in the Ori galaxy. All we need to know is the coordinates of the Ori galaxy.

The only other much bigger problem is..... when this is executed, they will kill each other, and end of show. We definetly don't want that!
                    http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                    If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                    **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

hellooo...it can't be done 'cause we don't know where their galaxy is...
                      http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                        Congratulations.

You've just figured out the series finale for both shows.
                        There are still the Asurans, and I doubt it would take long for the Ori to beat the Wraith fleet. Even then I doubt ALL the wraith would go to the Ori galaxy, most would remain in the Pegasus galaxy. It could make for a good arc though maybe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by jons242
                          Damn this is a good idee ,lets tell yore idee to the show

Comment

the wraith don't have very good hyperdrives or zpms to power an intergalactic gate trip.
                            : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
                            : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                              There are still the Asurans, and I doubt it would take long for the Ori to beat the Wraith fleet. Even then I doubt ALL the wraith would go to the Ori galaxy, most would remain in the Pegasus galaxy. It could make for a good arc though maybe next season.
                              I don't think that's true because the wraith have a food shortage in the Pegasus galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                              X