This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg1/SGA - TV Guide July 24 Article

Thanks to suzotchka1 at SG1-Spoilergate for the heads up!

The July 24th edition of TV Guide has a two page article on SG1's cross-over episode with SGA - "The Pegasus Project."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...na/TVGuide.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...a/TVGuide1.jpg

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 17 July 2006, 07:48 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Morjana, I think you have the same link up there for both pages!

Comment

you have the same link twice.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
        you have the same link twice.
        Yes, the first photo is 90% photo - which IS a spoiler image by the way for those who are spoilerphobes - so they should avoid this article.

suzotchka1 is sending me the second page (with text) as she's had problems resizing, and once it's worked out, a new link will be posted
        Last edited by prion; 17 July 2006, 03:56 PM.

Comment

okay. I cant wait for this ep!
          Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 17 July 2006, 04:03 PM.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Until Suzotchka can upload to her PH account I'm hosting 'em here for her

resized a little to fit screen
            http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...uide-page1.jpg

These two tend to shrink down on I.E. but if you click around enough, you can find that little square doohickey and enlarge 'em. It's page 2 cut in two pieces.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...r/tvguide2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...r/tvguide3.jpg

Just remember, there are some SPOILERS, particularly with pictures for those avoiding all spoilers

UPDATE: A kind fan has uploaded the second page (BIG size) at

http://pics.livejournal.com/quiet_fr...s/pic/0000srb5
            Last edited by prion; 17 July 2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                Thanks
                You're welcome

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for posting that. Very enjoyable read, and I can't wait for that episode.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                    Morjana, I think you have the same link up there for both pages!

Yikes!

Oh, man, and I just got new glasses!

Thanks for the heads up ShardsofGlass, I edited my post and corrected that URL.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

TV Guide Online has the covers (that's, right, there's four of them) of their July 24 issue Special SciFi Issue at:

http://www.tvguide.com/tv/magazine/

(Neither SG1 nor SGA are on the covers...sniff!)

ON NEWSSTANDS NOW

COVER STORY

Special Sci-fi Issue!

Smallville gears up for the Justice League as exec producer Al Gough introduces us to Green Arrow here. Pick up all four collectible sci-fi covers, and get exclusive sneak peeks of the Stargate Atlantis/SG-1 crossover, the upcoming Star Trek movie and more.

Sci-fi Previews

Who will die in Battlestar Galactica's Cylon-human war? Plus: Supernatural, Eureka, The Dead Zone and more

MORE IN THIS ISSUE

Q&A: Matt Dallas Kyle XY's breakout star discusses what it's like to be catapulted to fame via pink slime and basic cable.

Star Trek Exclusive! J.J. Abrams hints at plans for his big Trek movie and reveals Lost's sci-fi roots.

Guest Columnist: Stan Lee The creator of Spider-Man and the X-Men says judging Who Wants to Be a Superhero? taught him a thing or two.

Threshold's Final Chapter What would have happened if the series had survived? Creator Brannon Braga tells all.

Bid Me Up, Scotty Peruse the Star Trek costumes and collectibles up for auction at Christie's in October.

Nashville's Wildest Party The CMA Music Festival knows how to treat country fans right. And this year, ABC invites you to join the festivities.

Is It Just Me? In a So You Think You Can Dance special, Rochell wonders about sketchy voting procedures, Donyelle and Benji's chemistry, and more.

Roush Review Are the summer's latecomers worth staying in for? Matt rates Work Out, Life on Mars and other new shows.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X