This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Asgard vessel????

we haven't really seen what happend with the asgard vessel that was in the fleet that engaged the 4 toilet ships

and we can't assume that it was destroyed 'cause we didn't see it blow up
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

indeed.. what has become... maybe he beamed over to the earth ship and gave his ship orders to return to the asgard home world?
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Plus presumably Hermiod would have been aboard it and survived. I was wondering why they didn't use the asgard ship to beam up survivors and Carter.

Comment

hermoid is on the D kvasir had his own ship
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

That was odd! I noticed it at the beginning, but as I continued watching, I kind of forgot about the Asgard ship entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
            we haven't really seen what happend with the asgard vessel that was in the fleet that engaged the 4 toilet ships

i think it was easier for the writers to just forget about it and letting everyone come to carter ie reliving mitchell and the odyssey and how mitchelll got her aboard
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack

I was thinking the same thing. They did not identify any of the debris either.
              WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

didnt landry say something about the ori ships cutting through 2 304's, an asgard ship and a fleet of goa'uld motherships, so maybe that means it was either badly damaged or destroyed.

Comment

he assumed that...'cause he had no idea of what just happened there...so we really don't know for sure
                  http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

They probably left the battle when it looked bad and reported back to the Asgard councel what they saw.

Comment

Reported back to tell them that the asgard ship's primary cannons didn't affect the Ori shields? Perhaps take sensor sweeps and report the data back to Orilla for weapons development?

Comment

I recon they got scared when they saw the ori ships and ran off, you know they are not dumb. Do you think that there shilds would have been able to withstand the blasts from the ori ships.

--Gaz--

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                          didnt landry say something about the ori ships cutting through 2 304's, an asgard ship and a fleet of goa'uld motherships, so maybe that means it was either badly damaged or destroyed.
                          He did say that, BUT the Asgard ship actually flew off in Season 9.
                          z

Comment

Only fight the battles you know you can win. The message we wanted to give to the ori that they are not welcome in our galaxy had been delivered prior to the camelot battle. None of those ships needed to sit there and get destroyed.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                              Only fight the battles you know you can win. The message we wanted to give to the ori that they are not welcome in our galaxy had been delivered prior to the camelot battle. None of those ships needed to sit there and get destroyed.
                              I agree... The Asgard did the right thing and left once they saw that their weapons could not penetrate the shields.
                              z

Comment

Working...
                              X