i was just checking out spoilers on uninvited and i thought
    Spoiler:
    could it be the return of the Re'tu?
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

This has been mentioned before.

Also, I would give you green, but the system won't let me. It says I have given out too much in the past 24 hours. This first happened to me when I was on the live episode discussion threads on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
      i was just checking out spoilers on uninvited and i thought
      Spoiler:
      could it be the return of the Re'tu?
      Simply put, No.

The SGC & particularly SG-1 already know what the Rees look like.

However in the spoilers it says:

Spoiler:
      Carter watches an autopsy of an unknown creature, which still has a living leech-like creature inside it.

As the rest of SG-1 prepares to join Landry (Beau Bridges) and Mitchell (Ben Browder) on a retreat, Teal'c (Christopher Judge), who is assisting the SG-3 team, discovers that the inhabitants of a distant planet are being mutilated by a savage and elusive alien creature. While SG-1 fears the Ori's sinister work is at play, they soon discover the creatures are being created by a parasite.

So they would obviously know it it was any of the Ress, especially since Carter was there originally when the Re'tu came through the gate. So she would know what one looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
        Simply put, No.

The SGC & particularly SG-1 already know what the Rees look like.

However in the spoilers it says:

Spoiler:

So they would obviously know it it was any of the Ress, especially since Carter was there originally when the Re'tu came through the gate. So she would know what one looks like.
        i see i see...... but i checked it said it was an elusive creature..... nothing about what it looked like, my bad
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

It's cool! It is a good thought though, TBH I'd much prefer to see the Re'tu again. Especially when it'll be no doubt another Ori creation, first bugs, then this, then Orizilla a few eps down the line.

Comment

On another thread, one that shows a recent magazine containing SG1 Season Ten spoilers, showed how the creature looked. Also , at the Scifi SG1 site's gallery, it has a picture of the uninvited creature. Its nothing like the retu.
            Spoiler:
            Its four-legged

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I am highly anticipating this episode. Can't wait to see these things.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I am highly anticipating this episode. Can't wait to see these things.
                likewise
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                X