This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there an Asgard aboard the Korelev?

During the show the female officer says to Chekov - 'so and so' reports no luck beaming nukes aboard the ori ships' - was she referring to some department or an Asgard?

yes their was a asgard aboard the ship

Comment

Is their any evidence of this?

Comment

I dont think there was. There never has been. There isnt even an Asgard on the Odyssey. Kvasir was only their because his ship was destroyed in the fight.

The only ship to have an Asgard is the Daedalus, which is great for us, because Hermiod is awesome.

---
        : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

wrong in season 10 episode 1 their is a asguard on the oddesy

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard
            wrong in season 10 episode 1 their is a asguard on the oddesy
            Yes, that was Kvasir, which i mentioned in my post.

---

Comment

Originally posted by McDork
              I dont think there was. There never has been. There isnt even an Asgard on the Odyssey. Kvasir was only their because his ship was destroyed in the fight.

The only ship to have an Asgard is the Daedalus, which is great for us, because Hermiod is awesome.
              Exactly!

Although I have to say, I miss Thor. But I'm glad they're giving the Asgard different personalities. It would have been easy to go with the cliche of them all being almost identical.

Comment

No.
                School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                  Exactly!

Although I have to say, I miss Thor. But I'm glad they're giving the Asgard different personalities. It would have been easy to go with the cliche of them all being almost identical.
                  I miss Thor too.. but Hermiod is my favourite by far.. hes so sassy. My favourite Asgard name though is Loki

---

Comment

Is there any direct evidence of this? We do not see the vessel destroyed? Tthere is no mention it was destroyed, although there is a somewhat cryptic statement from Landry that none of the Allied vessels were successful at stopping the toiletbowls.

Do you have direct evidence the Asgard ship was destroyed or is this an assumption? My thoughts are that Kvasir cloaked his vessel at the end of the battle and that it still remains cloaked now as Kvasir is on the Odyssey working on repairs.

Also, there is not a full time stationed Asgard on either the Odyssey or the Koralev.

Comment

Originally posted by 1LostFurling
                      Is there any direct evidence of this? We do not see the vessel destroyed? Tthere is no mention it was destroyed, although there is a somewhat cryptic statement from Landry that none of the Allied vessels were successful at stopping the toiletbowls.

Do you have direct evidence the Asgard ship was destroyed or is this an assumption? My thoughts are that Kvasir cloaked his vessel at the end of the battle and that it still remains cloaked now as Kvasir is on the Odyssey working on repairs.
                      It was an assumption.. based on what Landry said yes.

But consider this - why would Kvasir cloak his vessel, travel all the way to Chulak on the Odyssey and leave his own ship at the supergate un-manned? When, it would of been more use to have an extra ship incase of a firefight, especially seeing as how the Asgard ships are supposed to be more advanced?

Originally posted by 1LostFurling
                      Also, there is not a full time stationed Asgard on either the Odyssey or the Koralev.
                      Note what i infact said myself..

I dont think there was. There never has been. There isnt even an Asgard on the Odyssey
                      I never said that there was an Asgard on either ship.

---

Comment

Landry's comments can't really be taken as being a representation of what actually occured, they didn't have any contact from the ships involved.

It seems they are being purposefully vague about what happened to the asgard ship.

Comment

Originally posted by mrtvr4
                          Landry's comments can't really be taken as being a representation of what actually occured, they didn't have any contact from the ships involved.

It seems they are being purposefully vague about what happened to the asgard ship.
                          Yes, i am aware, thats why its an "assumption" on my part, and not a "oh my god, IM RIGHT, lets stitch this onto t-shirts".

I have no idea what happened to Kvasir's ship. It just seems strange that it wasnt brought back into the fight if it wasnt destroyed *shrug*

---

Comment

I wouldn't doubt the probability that the Toilets were able to destroy an Asgard vessel.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Yes, i am aware, thats why its an "assumption" on my part, and not a "oh my god, IM RIGHT, lets stitch this onto t-shirts".

I have no idea what happened to Kvasir's ship. It just seems strange that it wasnt brought back into the fight if it wasnt destroyed *shrug*

The Asgard are smart enough to realise when their weapons aren't doing damage and are also smart enough to realise that they should get teh ship out of there before its toast.

That is speculation of course, but it would be very hard to dispute

Comment

Working...
                              X