X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be cool...

Flesh and Blood Spoilers

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured since it involves Adria, I would keep it with the season ten stuff.

Wouldn't it be cool if somewhere along the line Adria came head to head with Shifu? I mean think about it... Adria, rapidly grown girl with all the knowledge of the Ori. Shifu, rapidly grown boy with all the knowledge of the Goa'uld. Adria is an Ori/like/thing and Shifu is an ascended being. The whole Ori against the Ancients. Hmmm.

I don't know, I'm one of those people who love to see old acquaintances come back; it just seems so potential!

What do you think?

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Actually yer that would be very cool to watch haha good idea there m8 although i dont think it will happen to soon.

--Gaz--

Comment

Well it would be interesting but the key is he is ascended, and until the ancients wake up and realize there going to get there butts kicked as soon as the Ori convert our galaxy to origin there not going to take action most likely, I think Orlin made this kinda clear he was even unsure why they havn't already steped in and he was an ancient. I would however like to see a few ancients descend and help but considering they cannot keep there knowledge I guess it be pointless, Orlin has already paid the price for this mistake I wouldn't want to see more of them descend anyway just to become brain damaged, It kinda sad to think the ancients wouldn't even reascend him after he warned and helped us he done them a favor and they left him on a world to be brain damage.

Comment

well, my gut feeling is if we kill adria she can ascend. but a debate between the two i would love. but what happened to all our ascended budies from abydos? i miss kasuf and skara
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
          well, my gut feeling is if we kill adria she can ascend. but a debate between the two i would love. but what happened to all our ascended budies from abydos? i miss kasuf and skara
          Yea I would like to see skara again & possibly oma even. But same rules apply I guess the ancients arn't going to interfer no matter what it seems, I just can't believe they will not give us the knowledge to defend ourselfs I guess it could be they think once were done with the ori we would turn on one another possibly. But as is we need a ascended being to break some rules, and I believe its only a matter of time there getting a little less strict considering Orlin descended and kept his knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
            Oh I know I miss them too!

I hope some Ancients show up to help. If you think about it, Earth has quite a few glowing buddies out there, it wouldn't be TOO unlikely for someone to step over the line and help.... again.

Comment

Already an exact thread about this in the forums, titled: Harsesis meets Adria.

Harsesis meets Adria

Comment

interesting thought, but this has already been considered, there is a thread on it.

Which was jsut posted

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Opps, didn't see that, and I was getting a little confused since they seemed to be discussing the finer points of Jackie Chan and Chuck Noris.

Comment

I don't see them ever meeting, or facing off. Shifu is done on this show IMO.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

would be a neat idea....... its a good starting concept for the story, but i dont see it happening anytime soon if ever. all in all it has the potential to be a very good story
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                      X