This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any spoilers for Jack

Any spoilers on his role in the SG-1 eps, not for Atlantis.

yeah, look in the season ten episode guides.

Comment

Heres a picture I found of Jack at the scifi website. I think its from a episode in Season 10

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/galler...n10&sid=pic_17

Comment

I think I read that O'Neill will be back for a couple episodes in season 10.
        I'm positive he's coming back during the 200th episode.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner
          Heres a picture I found of Jack at the scifi website. I think its from a episode in Season 10

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/galler...n10&sid=pic_17
          Nice pic! Thanks! There are some other cool pictures on that page as well!

I CANNOT wait for Jack to be back!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            Nice pic! Thanks! There are some other cool pictures on that page as well!

I CANNOT wait for Jack to be back!

No problem. The Atlantis website has some nice pictures up as well http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/gallery/index.php

Comment

It will be nice to see O'Neill around again, even briefly. I can't wait to see his interactions with the "new" SG-1.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

that will be interesting to say the least
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

What I want to know is.. what episode would his -second- appearance be! There's absolutely nothing on the radar about his second guest appearance. Anyone got anything?

Comment

before i go any further with my theroy i better put it in spoilers just to be safe. i dont want to get the storm from TPTB
                    Spoiler:
                    i have a strong feeling jack may be in the shroud...and id daniel does get shot or killed or whatever i have a feeling jack may be the one doing it. and then daniel ascends and retakes human form

of course hes not listed in the eppisode but remember it was just a rough idea when it was posted on GW. so about now there are or will be soon shooting. just a theory
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Yeah, O'Neill will probably pop up again late in the season. And I agree, it will most likely have something to do with
                      Spoiler:
                      Daniel's situation.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't think he would be in
                        Spoiler:
                        The Shroud.
                        Spoilers indicated nothing of the sort.. abeit, spoilers are sparse.. HOWEVER.. I do believe (or at least mightily hope!) that he would be
                        Spoiler:
                        there as part of the solution in getting Daniel back! Also, in my opinion, I don't think Daniel will die and/or ascend again.. it's way overused, on both counts. I would rather it be something along the lines of Threshold.. but that's not what this thread's about!

ETA: decided to put title of ep in spoiler space.. just in case.. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                          I don't think he would be in
                          Spoiler:
                          The Shroud
                          . Spoilers indicated nothing of the sort.. abeit, spoilers are sparse.. HOWEVER.. I do believe (or at least mightily hope!) that he would be
                          Spoiler:
                          there as part of the solution in getting Daniel back! Also, in my opinion, I don't think Daniel will die and/or ascend again.. it's way overused, on both counts. I would rather it be something along the lines of Threshold.. but that's not what this thread's about!

ETA: decided to put title of ep in spoiler space.. just in case.. I don't know.
                          I totally agree with how you think
                          Spoiler:
                          Daniel's "situation"
                          will be resolved. I've posted that several times before in several threads.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm addicted to Daniel/Jack friendship. Friendship being the keyword. I've missed that a lot last season :/

Anyway, it would be the only fitting use of RDA's limited time..

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                              I'm addicted to Daniel/Jack friendship. Friendship being the keyword. I've missed that a lot last season :/

Anyway, it would be the only fitting use of RDA's limited time..
                              I couldn't agree with you more.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X