Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flesh and blood real time discussion (spoilers implied)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flesh and blood real time discussion (spoilers implied)

i'll start with, why did they shut down the supergate? black holes and all, why would they close it, leaving it open to recieve an incomming wormhole?

Just keep throwing information, and perhaps screencaps at me (and anyone else).

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
      Spoiler:
      Damn those Lucian Alliance scumbags.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
        Ditto...
        Aadizookaan

Comment

I wonder if they will speak about Chekov dying and all. I mean he was the Russian liason to the SGC
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

they weren't kidding about the rapid aging were they

and go sam with the visual assesment

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
              I wonder if they will speak about Chekov dying and all. I mean he was the Russian liason to the SGC
              and they JUST got that ship too

Comment

what did bra'tac just call the supergate?

Comment

Here's where we stand:

Spoiler:
                  The Koralev was destroyed by the Ori. Mitchell was apparently the last person to make it off the ship. He got to a fighter and blasted out just before the Koralev blew up. Sam is still floating in space, but the Odyssey is trying to retrieve her. Mitchell was able to land his fighter on the Odyssey. The Odyssey has damage problems, and can't beam Sam aboard. She has about two hours of life support. Mitchell has a plan B to retrieve her.

We don't know where Daniel is. Teal'c is a prisoner of the Lucien Alliance. Vala's baby was born and taken from her, and has reappeared just a short time later, already about 4 years old, spouting Ori doctrine, and apparently possessing some sort of super powers.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Awwwww.

I was hoping that Chekov would be okay. He was one of my favorite recurring characters.

Comment

Those Lucien Alliance scumbags are also pretty stupid, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        Here's where we stand:

Spoiler:
                        The Koralev was destroyed by the Ori. Mitchell was apparently the last person to make it off the ship. He got to a fighter and blasted out just before the Koralev blew up. Sam is still floating in space, but the Odyssey is trying to retrieve her. Mitchell was able to land his fighter on the Odyssey. The Odyssey has damage problems, and can't beam Sam aboard. She has about two hours of life support. Mitchell has a plan B to retrieve her.

We don't know where Daniel is. Teal'c is a prisoner of the Lucien Alliance. Vala's baby was born and taken from her, and has reappeared just a short time later, already about 4 years old, spouting Ori doctrine, and apparently possessing some sort of super powers.
                        Thanks a million!

Comment

wow that was a cool scene, really gives some scale to the earth ships

Comment

We could definentely use screencaps ASAP, not just for general use, but also for a special game mod elsewhere.

Comment

Evil little red riding hood...
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X