This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 big question

So at the end of season 9, Carter is floating out in space, Cam is trying to get to a F302, and Teal'c is onboard a lucian ship so................how is Carter gonna get rescued??? By Cam in the F302? We know they all survive ( SG1 team) and we know the Korelov gets destroyed, and we know Daniel gets beamed aboard a Ori ship, but by who? The Asgaurd? Will they rescue Carter. Best I could tell there were no ships left at the end of that battle, and I cant see why the Ori wouldnt mop up and destroy anything floating around with a energy source or life signs? Teal'c is most likely a prisoner now, so they wouldnt rescue Carter. If ive missed the answer to this question in a spoiler please let me know.

All will be revealed in about... 6 hours? Sorry, I don't know the time conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeon
      All will be revealed in about... 6 hours? Sorry, I don't know the time conversion.
      Eight and a half.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Well those were lame cop-out answers, does anyone have their own ideas what they think will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
          Well those were lame cop-out answers, does anyone have their own ideas what they think will happen?
          They werent answers at all. Just wait another 7.5 hours.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Mitchell goes to get carter in a 302 after the Ori ships jump hyperspace for Chulak, tealc is a prisoner of Netan & the Lucian Alliance and Daniel rings aboard the Ori ship.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
              Spoiler:
              Mitchell goes to get carter in a 302 after the Ori ships jump hyperspace for Chulak, tealc is a prisoner of Netan & the Lucian Alliance and Daniel rings aboard the Ori ship.
              I'd like to know how he plans to rescue her in a 302? What does he plan on doing, shoving her in the cargo bay?

Best Stargate quote:
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude

Lee Harvey will shoot JFK. Jack Ruby will shoot Lee Harvey.
                Lee Majors never has a career after being the bionic man. Richard Anderson will be his boss after his role on Perry Mason.

Ships get blowed up and people die.

That is about all I can come up with.
                How about you? What do you think will happen?

Comment

Well if you want to be correct, then yes your right they were not answers, but the comments are not what I asked to talk about. I know when the show comes on, duh, who on this forum doesnt? If you dont want to speculate on what happens then dont comment, its a simple concept , really. Should I go around to all the new threads and post " well just wait 7.5 hours and you will know" , I guess I could if I wanted to waste other peoples time and boost my post count, but im not like that.

Comment

Yea I dont know if he can save her in a 302? Even if he cant, can he go anywhere of signifigance in a 302? Do 302s have sub-space capabilities?? I cant remember. I think a ship will have to play dead or hper space jump back to the supergate after the Ori have left, but who knows how long that would take.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                      I'd like to know how he plans to rescue her in a 302? What does he plan on doing, shoving her in the cargo bay?
                      maybe

or maybe with her magnetic boots, she'll attach to the 302 and he'll land somewhere so she can get in. they are two seaters aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        My guess is that it will be towed like a car, she is with space suits and she can be held in some part of the 302 until the load area.
                        Fabiano Klug
                        O'neill say: I don't care.
                        Stargate Brasil

Comment

maybe she will get towed enough so that the odyssey will be able to beam her on board.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
                            maybe she will get towed enough so that the odyssey will be able to beam her on board.
                            Or this also.
                            Fabiano Klug
                            O'neill say: I don't care.
                            Stargate Brasil

Comment

Working...
                            X