This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trick the "Asurans" to fight Ori

I got to thinking. Since the people in the Pegasus know about the Ori. Why when they meet the Asurans...they just don't tell them they are the Ancients and let them go to battle.

The Asurans are part ancient in away and they want to destory Atlantis which they know is in the PG.
    Spoiler:
    They probe Weir's mind which leads into the Real World episode
    . From her they might know of the Ori in the MW and may ally themselves with the Ori as they both want to destory the Ancients.

Comment

I would love to see a ssive cross-over like that but don't think they'll do it because they want to keep both shows individual and seperate franchises. So they'll do the occasional cross-over of characters!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

It would be good to have the shows crossing over as Atlantis may hold the key to defeating the assault in the MW. But if you read the synopsis
        Spoiler:
        The surviving Replicators are divided -- some wish to mimic their creators and seek ascension. Niam believes that the only way it is possible is for Dr. McKay to do what they themselves are unable to do, and which the Lanteans long ago refused to do: rewrite their aggressive nature out of their base code. He wishes to quell a rage that is built into his very nature.
        . This means that if we do help them then they can give us technology in defeating Ori.

Comment

That would be a good idea. Blame everything the Ancients did on the Ori.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

If the Ancient haven't fought the Wraith what is going to make them fight the Ori. The only way that we are going get the Asurans to fight the Ori is if we change their programming.

Comment

since th ori used to part of atlantis and ancient wouldnt th asurans kill any ancint find.
              sigpic

Comment

It'd be a novel idea, and a descent tactic to pit the Asurans against the Ori.

Unfortunately, Atlantis and SG-1 are two different shows which ocassionally cross over. This would be a bit much.

Comment

I know...of course none of this will ever happen...its just a good Stargate Universe tactic

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
                    The Asurans are part ancient in away and they want to destory Atlantis which they know is in the PG.
                    Spoiler:
                    They probe Weir's mind which leads into the Real World episode
                    . From her they might know of the Ori in the MW and may ally themselves with the Ori as they both want to destory the Ancients.

not the ones who wanna continue to emulate the ancients. maybe it'll happen as a SGA season finale and SG1 series finale
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I do like this idea alot cos technically the Ori are ancient, but like every one has stated that they would'nt bring this kind of cross over. The whole let keep the show seperate speech.
                      sigpic

Comment

They wanted to keep the shows seperated in the first season of Atlantis and the first season with Ben and Beau on SG-1 but now that they have both established themselves they dont mind as much crossing over. atleast thats what i got from the newest interview wright.

Comment

the ori are ancients

the asurans that want to emulate the lantians would prolly know about the ori and may wanna help own them
                          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

It wouldn't be a very long fight, before the Ori created a weapon to destroy the Asurans.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
                              since th ori used to part of atlantis and ancient wouldnt th asurans kill any ancint find.
                              Ori have nothign to do with Atlantis..
                              Asurans want to kill the Lantians and probably dont care about the other beings.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                              X