This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quest!!

I have just read about an episode called The Quest and it sounds like it is going to be brilliant. Not much information about what is happening in the second episode but lets say that we will see some people that you don't want to meet alone.

Realy, Reading the text it seems that we will have much action and quality special effect.

Merlin Rulez.
    Last edited by Fabiano; 14 July 2006, 11:26 AM.
    Fabiano Klug
    O'neill say: I don't care.
    Stargate Brasil

Comment

What does the keeper of the blood stone look like?? Is it really there as the other episodes following it doesn't make any evidence suggesting that they find it?

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
        What does the keeper of the blood stone look like?? Is it really there as the other episodes following it doesn't make any evidence suggesting that they find it?
        Whoa. I don't remember a keeper of the bloodstone ever being mentioned. Merlin didn't give it to anyone. He just wore it around his neck the entire time.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
          At the end of the Quest part 1 they face the protector of the sangraal and in part 2 one of their team members goes missing
          Last edited by nerus; 14 July 2006, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I just don't hope they do half the stargate episodes about finding a weapon and then not finding it!! it will get boring!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I think that they have played the anti-ori weapon abit to early. I also think that it is going to get boring. Unless they find it and something happens like it gets destoryed.That would be better. then there could be another cross over where the Asurans help us by using their advance technology and they could create another Sangreel. That would be brilliant.
              Last edited by nerus; 14 July 2006, 10:36 AM.

Comment

another thing that can happen is they find it, use it. and the super gate links to another galaxy other than thought and not the one where celestis and the doci are, it goes to a galaxy where there are not as many ori.
                the ships that came through could of been going through space for a bit to get to the SG..... just a theory
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                X