• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hotties of Stargate ;)

http://www.smrt-tv.com/v2-09/column_scifi.html

[word 'hot' or a variation thereof is used at least a dozen times!]

excerpt:

Rejected Column Titles: "Kirk Wouldn't Stoop That Low", "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot," "Resistance is Futile," and "some sort of Locutus pun?" This one goes out to all the nerds in the hizz-ouse.

Holographic wow
    Sexing Up Sci-Fi
    by Alison Veneto

The Sci-Fi Channel seems to be a revolving door for people who would otherwise be working on soap operas. While they have some pretty sexy women, they also have some of the sexiest men on television.

While Macguyver (and of course that's my codename for Richard Dean Anderson) on Stargate SG-1 isn't as hunky as he used to be, resident Egyptologist Michael Shanks is pretty good looking no matter how hard they try to make him look like a nerd (which they do by putting on glasses). And of course, by the law of 'must be replaced by hotter', upon Richard Dean Anderson's departure was Ben Browder's (of Farscape fame) arrival. And he is a very pretty man. But so is Joe Flanigan, the main character on Stargate:Atlantis. But if he's too pretty for you, how about the ever manly Jason Momoa? They try to play equal opportunity on Atlantis with Dr. McKay being played by the indubitably normal looking David Hewlett, but he's hard to notice when Rachel Luttrell's buttressed boobs are around.

*click on link above for full story*

--thanks to steve at stargateatlantistalk for the tip!

nyxlily is going to be furious.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
      nyxlily is going to be furious.
      I was laughing so hard when I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        http://www.smrt-tv.com/v2-09/column_scifi.html

[word 'hot' or a variation thereof is used at least a dozen times!]

excerpt:

Rejected Column Titles: "Kirk Wouldn't Stoop That Low", "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot," "Resistance is Futile," and "some sort of Locutus pun?" This one goes out to all the nerds in the hizz-ouse.

Holographic wow
        Sexing Up Sci-Fi
        by Alison Veneto

The Sci-Fi Channel seems to be a revolving door for people who would otherwise be working on soap operas. While they have some pretty sexy women, they also have some of the sexiest men on television.

While Macguyver (and of course that's my codename for Richard Dean Anderson) on Stargate SG-1 isn't as hunky as he used to be, resident Egyptologist Michael Shanks is pretty good looking no matter how hard they try to make him look like a nerd (which they do by putting on glasses). And of course, by the law of 'must be replaced by hotter', upon Richard Dean Anderson's departure was Ben Browder's (of Farscape fame) arrival. And he is a very pretty man. But so is Joe Flanigan, the main character on Stargate:Atlantis. But if he's too pretty for you, how about the ever manly Jason Momoa? They try to play equal opportunity on Atlantis with Dr. McKay being played by the indubitably normal looking David Hewlett, but he's hard to notice when Rachel Luttrell's buttressed boobs are around.

*click on link above for full story*

--thanks to steve at stargateatlantistalk for the tip!
        Thanks Prion!
        Two things come to mind. Poor RDA, he's still gorgeous, IMO! And, secondly, how on Earth could Joe Flanigan be too pretty?...Okay, heading back to thunk land now...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          They try to play equal opportunity on Atlantis with Dr. McKay being played by the indubitably normal looking David Hewlett
          normal looking?!?!?!?!!? how rude!

David is ummwhats the word.... oh right HOT!

poor david! even tho im a david fan the other guys aint bad neither LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Thanks Prion!
            Two things come to mind. Poor RDA, he's still gorgeous, IMO! And, secondly, how on Earth could Joe Flanigan be too pretty?...Okay, heading back to thunk land now...
            Yeah, too pretty? David Hewlett normal? Ah, it's all in the eye of the beholder I guess

Comment

Dear Gang:

Good afternoon from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well.

I beg to differ with the person who said RDA isn't as hunky as he used to be. To me, late middle age is sexy--VERY SEXY. As for "nerding up Michael Shanks" by having him wear glasses, I'd like to make two points here 1)Some women consider men who wear glasses as very sexy 2) Just think of it as "Geek Chic."
              You must also remember the humanness of our archaeologist.

I will now get down off my soapbox.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.
              "Request permission to take the team through the Stargate!!!"--Col. Jack O'Neill

"I'm fine."--Dr. Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by ColIndyJones1958
                Dear Gang:

Good afternoon from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well.

I beg to differ with the person who said RDA isn't as hunky as he used to be. To me, late middle age is sexy--VERY SEXY. As for "nerding up Michael Shanks" by having him wear glasses, I'd like to make two points here 1)Some women consider men who wear glasses as very sexy 2) Just think of it as "Geek Chic."
                You must also remember the humanness of our archaeologist.

I will now get down off my soapbox.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.
                Usually most guys get better with age (although there is a point, realistically, where they lose a little) but while guys (20ish) look cute, they've got to mid-30s or more to have that seasoned character.

Comment

Working...
                X