Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti ori weapon for the ori, what weapon for the soilders and ships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti ori weapon for the ori, what weapon for the soilders and ships?

The majority of the series is going to be taken up with battling the ori soliders and the priors etc. At the end of series 9 we found that weapon was built to destroy the ori. but will there be weapons that will help us to defend or even defeat the ori ships in the mw?

Originally posted by nerus
    The majority of the series is going to be taken up with battling the ori soliders and the priors etc. At the end of series 9 we found that weapon was built to destroy the ori. but will there be weapons that will help us to defend or even defeat the ori ships in the mw?
    ancients might step in and give us tech to help fight ori

dont noe what but it would be cool
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
      ancients might step in and give us tech to help fight ori

dont noe what but it would be cool
      The ancient probably won't step in and help us. Unless they decide that they will do

Spoiler:
      What the Ori did with Adria being their way of cheating the "Ascended Rulebook" and the Ancients might impregnate someone.... like Sam, and give us a ton of knowledge.
      http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
      If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
      **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
        The ancient probably won't step in and help us. Unless they decide that they will do

Spoiler:
        What the Ori did with Adria being their way of cheating the "Ascended Rulebook" and the Ancients might impregnate someone.... like Sam, and give us a ton of knowledge.
        Spoiler:
        I think Vala should be pregnant again...

Comment

What with an ancient child? I think that the Asurans should help fight the Ori as technically they are ancients and possess EXTREMELY advance technology

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
            What with an ancient child? I think that the Asurans should help fight the Ori as technically they are ancients and possess EXTREMELY advance technology
            The Asurans are infact a creation of the Ancients. While they impersonate their creators' appearance, they are NOT Ancients.

The Asurans getting involved is highly unlikely as they are Atlantis' enemy and that would be considered too much crossing over, although I wouldn`t completely rule it out for the future, just not this season.

We have the Prior Inhibitor at the moment. I`d like to see 302s up against Ori fighters ala

Spoiler:
            'No Man`s Land' battle between darts and 302s

We know from 'Flesh and Blood' that ringing through Ori shields is possible (Daniel managed it but for some reason SG-1 on Bra'tac`s Hatak couldn`t so that is a possible tactic for the future.)

We will just have to wait and see if SG-1 find any other tech to use against the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
              Spoiler:
              I think Vala should be pregnant again...
              poor girl!
              MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
              Spoiler:
              Snape kills Dumbledore
              Spoiler:
              Darth Vader is Luke's Father
              Spoiler:
              Rosebud is a sled
              Spoiler:
              Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
              Spoiler:
              The planet of the apes is actually Earth
              Spoiler:
              The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
              Spoiler:
              Clark Kent is Superman
              Spoiler:
              What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Merlins Anti ascention weapon will get rid of the Ori. the Prior's can just be shot dead because of the Inhibitors and i'm sure that eventually Sam will come up with a way to get nukes onboard those ori ships. Or a theory i have come up with is - you could strap a Sodan cloaking device to some missiles, we know that the cloaking devices knock things slightly out of faise, all you gotta do now is get it back into out dimension with remote and we got a great anti ori ship weapon.

c'mon you can do better than that.

Save Stargate! Say No to the 6 Month Hiatus!

Comment

CHEESEY BURRITOS!! ori followers are allergic to them!

Comment

ok, i have seen all episodes from season 10, and the two movies, Stargate The Ark of Thruth, and Stargate Continuum, if you haven't i won't ruin the surprise, all i will say is that the Ori were defeated by merlin's weapon, and in the Ark of Thruth the priors and their soldiers will be defeated in a way that you will find out by watching the movie and the episodes

Comment

Working...
                    X