Predictions anyone?! ...(spoilers?...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions anyone?! ...(spoilers?...)

I have not read anything about the new season but the part of vala's child being the ori leader. So forgive me if i am waaaaaaaayy off the true story.

It is just a thought, but i think that the ori WILL defeat all the ships in that area, but somehow the stars survive...(don't know how yet...) But, they do not press onward because of vala's child. (new ori leader...if i remember correctly).
    This theory is called the "where's mommy" theory because when all these "normal people" are off in a distant galaxy, it would be a little hard to get enough priors to keep them up in their faith. So, they need a new "mommy". That is why they have vala's child to be the new leader. The only problem with this new leader is that she will just be a newborn.
    So, just when everyone is about to be obliterated, vala begins to have the child. For some odd reason, everyone must fall back to protect this child (just incase we "mere humans" could even damage her ship...) this will give time for the "good guys" to fall back and make a new plan.

Again, i have not read anything about the new season but the part of vala's child being the ori leader. So forgive me if i am waaaaaaaayy off the true story.

Originally posted by stargateanubis14
    Again, i have not read anything about the new season but the part of vala's child being the ori leader. So forgive me if i am waaaaaaaayy off the true story.
    Yes you are.
    My suggestion is not to let yourself spoiled and wait for the 14th, you will only have to wait for less than 2 days.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
      Yes you are.
      My suggestion is not to let yourself spoiled and wait for the 14th, you will only have to wait for less than 2 days.
      Well, this is the thread to make predictions, after all.

So if you have any predictions, just wrap them in Spoiler
      tags. No problem.
      sigpic

Comment

As I live in England I have to wait. But this is what I think that will happen. (Don't know how to do spoiler tags) As the Ori invade our galaxy ship to ship attacks fail but on the ground there will be a better chance cause of the jaffa. But it's not good enough as the Ori ships attack planet after planet fall with the only way is to find the blood stone.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Well... Vala's child grows to teenage years in mere minutes, so it won't be just a newborn...

EVEN BIGGER SPOILER!!!

Spoiler:
          Yes, the cast will probably survive... but SG1 will once again be limited to 4 members including Vala b/c
          Spoiler:
          DJ is entering the "dark side"

and spoiler tags are [spoiler ] (Without the space) in the beggining and the same at the end but before the word spoiler, you put a "/"
          http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
          If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
          **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
            EVEN BIGGER SPOILER!!!

Spoiler:
            Yes, the cast will probably survive... but SG1 will once again be limited to 4 members including Vala b/c
            Spoiler:
            DJ is entering the "dark side"
            I wouldn't count on that being long-term.
            Spoiler:
            I believe SG-1 will eventually find a way to bring Daniel back.
            At least I sure hope so.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I wouldn't count on that being long-term.
              Spoiler:
              I believe SG-1 will eventually find a way to bring Daniel back.
              At least I sure hope so.
              my thoughts exactly
              SAVE SG-1
              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Well...acording to what it looks like...
                Spoiler:
                It doesn't look like daniel will be coming back Since they are ending the show. Who woulda thought they would end the show with a main character with the enemy?!

Comment

Dude....
                  Stop posting. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

He hasn't seen "The Shroud" yet. He's probably none one of them spoiler-happy peoples.

Comment

There are ways to see that episode...

Like.. moving to canada.

Edit: or the UK

Comment

Sorry...i haven't seen any of it... so...i am going to just shut up now

Comment

Heh. Just wait. It's going to be interesting. Maybe. Sorta.

Comment

Okay...Since some people have seen episodes, or even read the spoilers (through this site), i think that the whole "prediction" of the show aspect, is sort of useless.
                            So...I am proposing that we "predict" any future story line that would happen "post-ori" (you may assume whatever you want about how they were defeated, just be sure to state it!)

***NOTE***
                            I am aware that there are probably other topics, and if it is necessary, we can revert back to the original topic!
                            ***END NOTE***

Comment

Working...
                            X