Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing for the premiere? party ideas!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing for the premiere? party ideas!

Not sure if there is a thread for this already, but I couldn't find one.

So what is everyone doing for the premiere night? Are you going to a party, staying in and watching alone, or recording for later?

I for one am planning on being home around 7pm so I can get set to watch. My boyfriend and possibly my brother will be watching with me. I've got fruit loops and blue jello set to go as snacks *g* Probably going to order a pizza or something as well and just enjoy the night.

Maybe we should set up a thread where folks can post pics and stuff from the fun they had on premiere night? Or just use this one, that'd be kinda fun. I mean you only celebrate 10 years of sg1 once! *g*

Anyone have any cool ideas for other Stargate goodies to have at your parties?

I'll be at home watching it by myself. I'll take pictures if anybody wants...

Comment

I will be watching the premiere on tv alone, unless my roommate wants to watch, but i doubt that.

Comment

I'll be watching the premiere with my Dad. I love it, I got him hooked on the show a couple seasons ago. Never thought I'd be able to at first, but he took to it really quite easily. I'll be recording it as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

pizza hut delivery with my gf and some mt dew
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
          X