This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

Was kinda looking forward to this, but I'm finding the current ep 'Battleground' more funny than gripping.

Anybody else watching?
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

I thought about it. Went for Criminal Minds instead. They've been pimping N&D so hard I figure they'll rerun it anyway. And the story seemed kinda... silly. I've seeen variations of the "when toys attack" theme before and the clips of this one I saw didn't look very original. Might catch the rerun anyway, though. See if R Lee Ermey plays one of the toy soldiers. I wuvs him...

Comment

Just finished both of tonight's episodes....I thought they were really good.
      The first one wasn't very scary, more suspenseful and entertaining....although I couldn't understand why that guy didn't just pick up a solid piece of furniture and then use it to block their artillery and smash them all to pieces once and for all. The second one, however was just plain creepy....and very well done, as far as that goes.
      I'm looking forward to both episodes next Wednesday.
      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I did enjoy 'Crouch End' much more, though the whole time I had had strange combinations of 'Tim Crouch' and 'Bag End' running thru my head.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ

Comment

Crap, I forgot this was on tonight. Missed it. Oh, well.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Crap, I forgot this was on tonight. Missed it. Oh, well.
            It's TNT...i'm sure they'll replay them 32x by next Wednesday.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ

Comment

I liked both episodes. William Hurt did a great job by himself with almost no dialogue. The second one was really creepy but a tad too long. Really liked the camera work though.

Thumbs up!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

yeah I completely forgot it was on and will have to catch a rerun.

Comment

What is "Nightmares and Dreamscapes"?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    What is "Nightmares and Dreamscapes"?
                    It's a series of eight one-hour episodes adapted from Stephen King's short stories airing on TNT. Link to the website here.

I watched both of the eps last night, though I missed like the first 15 minutes of the first one. Liked the first one better. Yeah toy soldiers attacking people isn't exactly original but the second one was just plain weird and dragged a bit, thought the cinematography was interesting.....as well as the cat.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                      It's TNT...i'm sure they'll replay them 32x by next Wednesday.
                      You're probably right. I'll have to keep an eye open for it.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                      X