Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGRATULATIONS ON SEASON 10 - To the Producers, Writers, Directors, Cast & Crew

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS ON SEASON 10 - To the Producers, Writers, Directors, Cast & Crew

What an accomplishment!
    Thank you for so many years of great entertainment, imagination and hard work. Additionally, thank you for connecting with the fans of the show, here on Gateworld and at the conventions.
    You show us great respect.

I invite other fans to join in on congratulating the "Stargate SG1" family on reaching the 10th season of this wonderful show.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! SEASON 10 IS STARTING IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's unbelievable!! 10seasons ALREADY!! OMG!! It's gonna be awsome with the new evil guys that are now here! The Ori are going to spread the origin in our galaxy, let's see how the Torri's gonna respond! Let's see all the new adventures! Omg, can't even think of all the great stuff that is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by lelaidd
      WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! SEASON 10 IS STARTING IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! t is coming!
      Is there anything you would like to say to the creators of "Stargate SG1"?
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I don't think that any of us ever imagined that Stargate could go on for 10 years when it all started... And after all these years it's more sucsessfull than ever! It's an amazing accomplishment I mean just look where we are now in comparisson to the first seasons. I would like to give my thanks to the people that create the show since they made my life a little bit more interesting and funfilled. I sincerely hope that you keep making the show better as you have all these years! And good luck with all future projects Stargate and non stargate related!

Yours truely Inty

p.s.:Oh and green for Hatsu

Comment

Congratulations!!! Fingers crossed for great enough ratings so we can get season 11 and beyond...
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Couldn't agree more - Stargate SG-1 has been a wonderful series that I have followed closely for 10 years; the entire cast and crew have consistently created material that is authentic, inventive and extremley entertaining.

A great thanks from me!
            Congratulations
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Allowed the Producers.....and all Stargate Team.
              Fabiano Klug
              O'neill say: I don't care.
              Stargate Brasil

Comment

To everyone involved with the Stargate franchise,

A warm and heart-felt THANK YOU for all you do to bring us such an engaging and entertaining show. I appreciate the characters - AND the actors who portray them - as well as the many behind-the-scenes folks who work so hard to get the show produced and on the air.

THANK YOU also to everyone involved with the show who has taken the time to participate in the many fan conventions. You make us feel like we are part of the "Stargate family." Your willingness to interact with the fans who admire your work adds a dimension of personal contact that I believe only increases our loyalty to the show and to you.

Congratulations and well done for 10 wonderful seasons of Stargate! Your efforts to keep the show fresh are evident in the new characters and storylines, and yet we still have the stability and consistency of the characters we have grown to love through all the seasons.

More simply put: Thank you, congratulations, and blessings to each of you for the future!!

Warmly,
                Jennie
                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

2 More DAYS!!! I can't wait!!!!

I thank all of the producers, writers, actors, crew members, etc. of the show.

As well as MGM and Sony for continuing to fund SG1 and Atlantis.

Good luck in getting an 11th, 12th seasons and beyond!
                  http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                  If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                  **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

To everyone involved with Stargate SG1: It's a crazy Yo-Yo ride, but I and millions of fans world-wide love it. Here's my sincere congratulations on scoring a 10th Season, and to watching SG-1 save the universe yet again. Keep on Kicking Ass!!!!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

TO THE CAST, CREW & TPTB OF
                      STARGATE-SG1

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL YEARS
                      here's for the next 10 years
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I bow before my Gods.

Pssst. Is Joe M. bringing ice cream?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

But where's the rum?...

Ooops sorry ...wrong fandom!....

Seriously....

CONGRATULATIONS ON SEASON 10

COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A NICER
                          BUNCH OF GUYS!

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

congrats. everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              I bow before my Gods.

Pssst. Is Joe M. bringing ice cream?
                              He will probably be bringing Tim Tams actually.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of the show. Still the best after 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X