X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers, Other Ori invaded galaxies? Discuss

"MORPHEUS
    Spoiler:

After learning that the Ori have successfully infiltrated six more galaxies, SG-1 goes off-world to find an Ancient weapon that Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) believes is the key to defeating the Ori." Found here
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...handbloo.shtml

I read this in the Morpheus plot details. What other galaxies do you think they are talking about. The Ori probably wouldn't invade other Galaxies unless they knew there was human life there that they could convert to origin. Were these the areas the Ancients were hiding from the Ori? Is it not just the MW that got invaded? Maybe the Ori do make it to the Pegasus galaxy.

Any thoughts on this?

-James-
    Last edited by Skydiver; 12 July 2006, 12:35 PM.

I read that the other day and I was suprised by that number. Six galaxies!?! That's crazy!

Comment

Well it brings up the idea of how many other galaxies did the Ancients seed or visit. Maybe the group of Alterans that split from the Ori also split, some came to the MW and maybe some went elsewhere. It could be the basis for the next spin off series, thats speculation of course.

-James-

Comment

just think, its only the begining wave ori are turning out to be like locusts eh
        or maybe cockroachs, kill one prior and they multiply by 2
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I' slightly confused on the context. I believe it means they currently have priors, beachheads, etc. in six galaxies, but it very well could mean more than that. In any case, it's not good for us.

Maybe 6 galaxies will have to unite to defeat the Ori.

Mattathias

Comment

The Furlings have got to be in one of those galaxys, right?

It's quite cool. I wonder, if the show goes on long enough SG-1 and their buddys will try and liberate those galaxys.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I wonder why they are invading thise galaxies now, we know they're invading the milky way because they have just found out about it... but what abotu the other six? And I wonder if one of them is Pegasus and if not, why?

Comment

again our ascended beings are only in mw and pegasus. there may be others in other galaxies but not connected to ours in anyway other than being able to ascend thus no rules. the ori them selves could go over themselves
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                  again our ascended beings are only in mw and pegasus. there may be others in other galaxies but not connected to ours in anyway other than being able to ascend thus no rules. the ori them selves could go over themselves
                  if there are ancients in other galaxies besides P and the MW, aren't they kind connected being there are ancients there period? im lost lol
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

maybe but see there aren't any besides in p and mw
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

not yet
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                        maybe but see there aren't any besides in p and mw
                        i don't remember any part of the show saying that there were only ancients on 2 galaxies. they were explorers, it's quite possible that they are on other galaxies.

Comment

Maby the foothold aliens (Foothold) and the Gadmeer (Scortched Earth, S4) came from some of those galaxys.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s4/409.shtml

Also it could be intresting if the Orii are exspanding out to defend against an even greater enemy (not the Ancients)
                          I Have Information...

Comment

Personally I think it might possibly be a mistake so will wait till the episode comes to see if its true or not.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I would like to see 6 different stargate system. But someone mentioned in an other thread that the spoilers maybe talk about "planets".
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X