This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen

I was watching Kyle XY on Monday evening and saw a preview of a new show coming up called Fallen. It looks pretty good. I found the following information on it on the ABC Family website:

based on the hit books by Tom Sniegoski, starring Paul Wesley and Tom Skerritt. FALLEN tells the story of a recently adopted teenage orphan, Aaron, and his search for his identity. On Aaron’s 18th birthday he begins to experience strange phenomena—animals talking to him, terrifyingly real nightmares—and begins to realize that he may have a destiny greater than he ever imagined.

From the preview it looks like the main character Aaron discovers that he the product of an angel/human relationship. Anyone have any thoughts or more info on the show?
    sigpic

I saw the preview too and thought it was a bit over the top but I'll check it out if there are no conflicts. I don't think this is something I'll particularly enjoy though. Angels aren't usually my cup of tea but I want to see how they present it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I thought the previews looked interesting and I plan on watching it. I think it's just a made-for-TV movie, though.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I certainly give it a whirl. What can it hurt, right?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sounds interesting enough, has anybody got any links to the preview?

According to IMDB it's another series being filmed in Vancouver.

Comment

Looks like it's taken from a series of books by Thomas E. Sniegoski:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/068...457442?ie=UTF8

http://www.sniegoski.com/

Wow! The guy did the comic book "Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails" with Jeff Smith--I'm impressed!

I don't know about a preview, but here's some promo pics:

http://abcfamilynet.com/fam_search/s...ack&text=white

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              Looks like it's taken from a series of books by Thomas E. Sniegoski:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/068...457442?ie=UTF8

http://www.sniegoski.com/

Wow! The guy did the comic book "Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails" with Jeff Smith--I'm impressed!

I don't know about a preview, but here's some promo pics:

http://abcfamilynet.com/fam_search/s...ack&text=white
              Thanks for the websites! Lots of good pics from the series on the abcfamily site!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                According to IMDB it's another series being filmed in Vancouver.
                Isn't everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  Isn't everything?
                  Seems like it
                  WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Fallen is on this Sunday! YAY! I hope its good...previews looked it! ;-)
                    sigpic

Comment

Did I just see Peter Williams as a bad angel? Kewl!
                      I guess his was th eproject he spoke about last year in Boston.

Good to see him again.
                      The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Interesting film. A bit on the hokey side, but that's to be expected. Now I'm gonna read the book and compare... and see how much the movie left out and/or glamorized.

Camael is played by Imhotep, AKA Dr. Cylon (for the BSG fans out there). Thought I knew that face... and the voice. Very distinctive.

What happened to Peter Williams's character? He seemed to keep appearing and disappearing at random.
                        Spoiler:
                        I assume he was killed, but did they actually show it? Immy Cammy killed Greaseball and Conehead, but I never saw what happened to Angel #3.

Oh, and OMG! Young Sam from Supernatural was Stevie! HA! Always knew Sam was a bit funny in the head.

Will probably catch the series when it gets made, but meanwhile, I'm gonna get the REAL story through the books.

Comment

All I care is that there was a cute guy on. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to finish watching it.
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Camael is played by Imhotep, AKA Dr. Cylon (for the BSG fans out there). Thought I knew that face... and the voice. Very distinctive.
                            That was him? Though he looker familiar too. Wasnt it a movie and the series starts next Summer? Thats what I thought it said. Might have to look into the books now too. Who did Peter Williams play again?
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                              That was him? Though he looker familiar too. Wasnt it a movie and the series starts next Summer? Thats what I thought it said. Might have to look into the books now too. Who did Peter Williams play again?
                              Well... I think it's going from a movie now to a miniseries next year, but yeah.

Pops played one of Verchiel's Nephilim-killing minions. He popped up in a few random scenes "sniffing around" and disappearing again. His hair was all spikey. He was there at the end, too, but I'm not sure for how long. He was like a living plot discontinuity; there one minute, gone the next.

Comment

Working...
                              X