This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Shanks - new photos from TT20

Michael Shanks and LExa Doig recently appeared at TT20 and a fan has up photos of MS at

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...tt202006.shtml

oo i was there!!! it was a great con... it seemed so short though oh well... if anyone has any other pictures of the panels (both lexa and michael) or the autograph signings (both again) could you please let me know?? i'll search around in the forum because maybe there'll be a post. tthat's the one thing i regret about the con... not bringing my own camera!

Comment

Originally posted by mortnme
      oo i was there!!! it was a great con... it seemed so short though oh well... if anyone has any other pictures of the panels (both lexa and michael) or the autograph signings (both again) could you please let me know?? i'll search around in the forum because maybe there'll be a post. tthat's the one thing i regret about the con... not bringing my own camera!
      Hopefully more piccies will show up. However, just a note. The tattoo on MS's arm is temporary The Our Stargate forum has a thread, but I haven't checked recently so they could be providing links, and then there are the gazillion live journals out there.

Can you drop us any tidbits that Michael may have said during his talk?

Comment

Interestingly he seems to be fixated on his nipples and other areas, or is that just me? What was he saying at those points???
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

i'll try to tell a few things but i'm so tired at the moment i will have to do it tomrorow. sorry i didn't see this message until now i could have done it earlier!! i'll try and get them out soon unless someone has already, and it's always good to check out the con reports at michael shanks online.

and yes just to clear up maybe a little bit you are right about the nipples and other parts someone made a comment about how lexa could let him out in the tight half-seethrough shirt he was wearing. amidst all the laughter eventually she blurted out that "you can see his nipples through that shirt!" it was hilarious. i'll tell more tomorrow i promise if i can get on my computer! either that or unless someone beat me to con details haha and in that case all the better so i don't have to test my memory i'll check around and if not then i'll post tomorrow. bye!

Comment

Pretty nice pics of Michael.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Here are some photos of Michael from TT20.

Had a great time at TT20. Must admit that Michael was the highlight of the weekend for me.

Ashtoreth

Comment

thanks for the pix!

Comment

Working...
                  X