This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - TV Guide Online Episode Synopses through Aug. 18

If you haven't read ANYTHING about SG1/SGA's episodes for the new season...

there be some spoilers ahead!

s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r

s
    p
    a
    c
    e

From TV Guide Online:

http://online.tvguide.com/

STARGATE SG-1

July 14, 2006: Flesh and Blood

Season 10 begins with the SG-1 team facing dire times as Vala (Claudia Black) gives birth to Adria and learns the sinister purpose behind the child's existence while rescue missions for Carter and Teal'c ensue. Amanda Tapping. Ben Browder.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

July 21, 2006: Morpheus

In the quest to find a weapon capable of defeating the Ori, the team journeys to a desolate world, and awakens a sleeping illness. Meanwhile, Vala undergoes a psychiatric evaluation on Earth, with humorous results. Vala: Claudia Black. Robert Picardo.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

July 28, 2006: The Pegasus Project

The SG-1 team visits Atlantis with a plan to stop the Ori from sending more ships to Earth's galaxy. Also: Vala and Daniel search for Merlin's weapon in the Atlantis database. Maj. John Sheppard: Joe Flanigan. Dr. Rodney McKay: David Hewlett.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

August 4, 2006: Insiders

Ba'al (Cliff Simon) returns and enlists the team's help to destroy his mutinous clones in exchange for information on the location of an Ancient weapon that could be used against the Ori.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

August 11, 2006: Uninvited

Teal'c and the SG-3 team visit a planet whose inhabitants are under attack by deadly creatures spawned from parasites as Mitchell discovers a similar menace on Earth.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

August 18, 2006: 200

Life imitates art when a screenwriter visits Stargate Command to write a sci-fi script about the team's adventures, an idea Gen. Landry believes will help keep the program a secret. Gen. Jack O'Neill: Richard Dean Anderson. Martin Lloyd: Willie Garson.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

STARGATE ATLANTIS

July 14, 2006: No Man's Land

In the third-season opener, Sheppard's ship vanishes during a space melee against the Wraith. Meanwhile, Weir is recalled to Stargate Command as Col. Caldwell leads a mission to keep the Wraith from reaching Earth. Weir: Torri Higginson. Caldwell: Mitch Pileggi.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

July 21, 2006: Misbegotten

Woolsey (Robert Picardo) travels to Atlantis to evaluate Dr. Weir's leadership. Meanwhile, Dr. Beckett and Sheppard are at odds over what to do with the former Wraith transformed into humans by the retrovirus. Michael: Connor Trinneer.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

July 28, 2006: Irresistible

The team searches for stargates to harvest for an intergalactic bridge, and encounters a charming alchemist who beguiles Dr. Beckett. Lucius: Richard Kind.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

August 4, 2006: Sateda

While on an exploratory mission, Ronon is taken prisoner by villagers who made a pact with the Wraith. Meanwhile, Sheppard and Teyla rally the team to rescue their comrade.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

August 11, 2006: Progeny

An advanced civilization is accidentally discovered during the team's investigation of a purportedly abandoned Ancient testing site, prompting Weir to broker an alliance with the society's leader, Oberoth (David Ogden Stiers).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

August 18, 2006: The Real World

Dr. Weir has a rude awakening in a psychiatric hospital on Earth, where she is told that her memories of Atlantis are delusions. Richard Dean Anderson reprises his “Stargate SG-1” role as Gen. Jack O'Neill.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I couldn't help but laugh at this line: 'In the quest to find a weapon capable of defeating the Ori, the team journeys to a desolate world, and awakens a sleeping illness.'

I don't know, it tickled my funny bone.. what with the double meaning and word play or unintended pun. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Comment

TV GUIDE
      July 17th issue (US)

Contains spoilers. TV Guide is full of them these days.

Spoiler:

Stargate SG-1
      On a search for an Ancient superweapon that can defeat the heinous Ori, SG-1 lands on a planet whose inhabitants succumbed to a killer virus that first puts its victims to sleep.

Stargate Atlantis
      Diplomacy comes into play when the Atlantis team has to break it to hundreds of humans that they're really soul-sucking Wraith. This is the downside of exposing the entire crew of a hive ship to the retrovirus.

END

Comment

See also this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....01&postcount=1

as critics are combining some reviews

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          TV GUIDE
          July 17th issue (US)

Contains spoilers. TV Guide is full of them these days.

Spoiler:

Stargate SG-1
          On a search for an Ancient superweapon that can defeat the heinous Ori, SG-1 lands on a planet whose inhabitants succumbed to a killer virus that first puts its victims to sleep.

Stargate Atlantis
          Diplomacy comes into play when the Atlantis team has to break it to hundreds of humans that they're really soul-sucking Wraith. This is the downside of exposing the entire crew of a hive ship to the retrovirus.

END

I don't mind telling you, I already can't wait for Friday to get here.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I don't mind telling you, I already can't wait for Friday to get here.
            I can't wait for Friday only becuase the heat is supposed to break! This 90+ humid stuff is for the, hm, not the birds, alligators perhaps.

Comment

Working...
            X