PDA

View Full Version : Great Practical Jokes To Play On SG Personel

Miyth
July 9th, 2006, 09:04 AM
I was reading some humor fanfics and came across a great idea.

Switch all of Teal'c's candels with those trick ones that won't go out.

And something about having Daniel translate a fake tablet written in Klingon.

So, I thought this would be fun. I can't take the credit for the two I just gave, but can anyone think of anymore?

Major Gambit
July 9th, 2006, 02:43 PM
kill everyone in the SGC except walter. Then kill him.

gatebuster64
July 9th, 2006, 04:06 PM
turn the breaker switch to Jack's office off while the Simpsons is airing

Syera
July 9th, 2006, 06:19 PM
And something about having Daniel translate a fake tablet written in Klingon.
I wonder how long it would take him to figure it out... http://www.springhole.net/smileys/lol.gif

-Write your own notes in Klingon or an alphabet of your own devising.
-Replace some of Sam's technical informational stuff with things along the line of stereo, microwave, and telephone instructions.
-Recolor the red phone... blue.
-Get a recording of McKay and put it in a motion sensor so that it greets Sam when she walks into her workroom.
-And vice-versa.
-Get a bottle of lemon juice. Walk up to McKay and act as though he's a vampire and your lemon juice is holy water. Or get a lemon and act as though it's garlic; your choice.

ReganX
July 9th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Replace all coffee in the SGC with decaf when Sam and/or Daniel have a puzzle they want to solve.

full.infinity
July 9th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Replace all coffee in the SGC with decaf when Sam and/or Daniel have a puzzle they want to solve.
You evil being...

keshya
July 10th, 2006, 04:22 AM
- Play 'it's a small world' over the intercom over and over and over again
- Take away all the jello
- Paint a huge smilie on the iris
- Replace all the coffe with hot chocolat

Lokii
July 10th, 2006, 05:32 AM
Place a voice synthesizer on the base phone system and PA system so that the speaker sounds like a Gould

full.infinity
July 10th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Place a voice synthesizer on the base phone system and PA system so that the speaker sounds like a Gould
Goa'Walter: "Unscheduled offworld activation! Unscheduled offworld activation!"
SG-1: "Oh crap, they're already in, and they have Walter!"

TechnoWraith
July 10th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Saran-wrapping the stargate sounds like a great prank. ;)

Syera
July 10th, 2006, 11:09 AM
-Pry off the gate address keys on the dialing computer and put them back out of order. (Take photo of or draw out original order beforehand; otherwise, you could be toast. ;))

Trek_Girl42
July 10th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Exchange Walter and Daniel's glasses, and possibly the glasses of anyone else who works there.

Sam fisher
July 10th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Glue the iris so it can't close.

Trek_Girl42
July 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Glue the iris so it can't close.
Hmmm.....more along the lines of sabatage then practical joke.....;)

Syera
July 10th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Smuggle in an alien costume (including prosthetics) piece by piece. Then, when you have it all together, get it on and roam around the base.

Since 99% of all aliens look like a person in a professionally-made costume, you'll have 'em fooled without a problem. :D

Jumper One
July 10th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Flip the Stargate perfectly upside down, so when people come in from offworld they fall upside down from the top of the event horizon. :D:D

Captain-Peregrine
July 10th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Fix McKay's table so that it wobbles. And do the same to Carter's, Weir's and Daniel's.

Screw with the sliding doors in Atlantis so that they never open right away and then laugh when people keep walking into them.

Hide all the jello.

Col. Shadow Quinn
July 10th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Mix citrus into McKay's coffee.
make Daniel fall down an up escalator.
replace the red phone with a toy red phone.
Make one of the ingredients in blue jello salt water from the dead see.
Feed daniel kassa.
Throw daniel's artifacts away and put the trash bags full of artifacts in Gen. Landry's office.
Spread a rumor that Landry is going to marry Walter.

2ndgenerationalteran
July 11th, 2006, 01:05 AM
use my evil pills of doom (laxative and sleeping pills) and put them in all the food in the mess hall. if not load the food with coconut milk (its extremely oily and acts as a laxative, so heads up). and clog the toilets :D

Syera
July 11th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Mix citrus into McKay's coffee.
That's not a prank; that's an attempt at first degree murder.

-Confiscate all shirts on Atlantis. Replace with white nightshirts.
-Announce that it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, whether it is or not. Talk accordingly. ("Aye, aye, sir! I'll get the bathrooms swabbed!")
-Figure out how to change the messages that flash across the Atlantean screensaver. Change them to sports statisticis, personal messages... whatever.
-Announce that ye be seeing dead Ancients.

Miyth
August 27th, 2006, 02:52 PM
make Daniel fall down an up escalator.

Owww! I've done that before! Very painful, and got blood all over by favorite pair of jeans :(

Hehe, sran-wrap the Stargate, :lol: ! TechnoWraith you're evil *sneers*.

SG-1: How about flipping the gate horizontaly so the Vent horizon takes out that wall?

SGA: Start renting out the security camera footage from that oh so special moment in "Duet", hehehe.

:D

That's not a prank; that's an attempt at first degree murder.

-Confiscate all shirts on Atlantis. Replace with white nightshirts.
-Announce that it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, whether it is or not. Talk accordingly. ("Aye, aye, sir! I'll get the bathrooms swabbed!")
-Figure out how to change the messages that flash across the Atlantean screensaver. Change them to sports statisticis, personal messages... whatever.
-Announce that ye be seeing dead Ancients.

HAHAHA!! Love your pranks, and agree with the murder thing. Not funny.

Anyways, I thought this thread hadn't worked because I couldn't find it until now, I had no idea people were actually posting here!

Hooperman1990
August 27th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Stick a beard to everyones chin while they sleep

Hathor! Your Goddess!
August 27th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Hide the Coffee

Miyth
August 27th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I think that would end in mass hysteria.

Hathor! Your Goddess!
August 27th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Actually put something in O'neill's coffee to pick out. LOL

Callista
August 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Draw little symbiotes on everyone's MRI results.

Elles
August 27th, 2006, 09:20 PM
- Wait for all teams to go off world, then place a bunch of clowns with chain saws in front of the gate for when they come back... Or 'least something scary...
- Place itching powder on all the seats in the briefing room.
- The next time a small Genii strike force gates in, play Potter Puppet Pals over the intercom and on all the screens in Atlantis.
- Take off the lettering that says Cheyenne Mountain and replace it with "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

TechnoWraith
August 27th, 2006, 10:03 PM
-Pry off the gate address keys on the dialing computer and put them back out of order. (Take photo of or draw out original order beforehand; otherwise, you could be toast. ;))

You could just unplug the DHD, too. ;)

Change "Unscheduled Off-World Activation" to "Hello? Anyone home? Open the door! Hello? Hello?"

Play the theme to Macguyver everytime Carter or Rodney needs to fix something.

broken-heart
August 28th, 2006, 01:04 AM
- Turn on an alarm and say "Base Auto-Destruct in 10 seconds". Do the weird voice as well.
- If a Goa'uld ever comes to the base, place a whole bottle of laxatives in his drink. Wait until he reacts and jump out and scream "YOU AREN'T IMMUNE TO LAXATIVES! HA!" and run away laughing like a maniac.

Callista
August 28th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Put super-glue on Walter's little handprint recognition thing. (You know, the thing they use to open and shut the iris)
Put Everclear in the Jell-o. (the alcohol, not the musical group)
Comb out Ronon's hair while he's sleeping.
Put blanks in all the guns.

The last two will require you to secretly gate to some other planet before they find out it was you.

susanne
August 28th, 2006, 09:49 AM
- cover daniels glasses in black marker so he thinks he's blind
-shave jacks hair when he's asleep
- dye johns hair PURPLE! and tell everyone not to say anything
- shave a swear word in the back of mckays head
- put a computer virus in the mainfrain so that it makes every computer in the city flash bart simpsons butt :P

stewsith
August 28th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Lock one of the new privates in the brig at gunpoint telling him he is under suspicion of being one of the foothold aliens in disguise. Then when he is on the verge of going crazy bring sg1 into the room who all shout "youve been punked!"

Aurora19
August 28th, 2006, 10:52 PM
- Wait for all teams to go off world, then place a bunch of clowns with chain saws in front of the gate for when they come back... Or 'least something scary...

Make sure thes teams aren't armed.:(

o-0
August 28th, 2006, 11:09 PM
•turn the gate around
•make the entrance to the mountain look like its been deserted for years
•replace the catwalk with paper mache
•replace the glass of the dialing room with a one way mirror with the see-through side facing the gate
•replace the machines in the dialing room with arcade games
•whenever a transmission comes through on the screens, mute the sounds and play a song by Guns N' Roses
•give the malp (if they ever use it again) a flat tire
•stick a piece of paper that says "Zat me" on the back of Daniel's uniform
•put laxatives in sg-1's coffee

Callista
August 29th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Put a strong magnet in the security-card reader at the elevators

Bend Landry's "automatic destruct" key back and forth several times...until it's almost ready to break....so that next time he uses it, it will break off in the lock and he won't be able to pull it out in order to stop the self-destruct (Oh man!! That would be a hoot!!!)

Amann
August 29th, 2006, 07:08 PM
teepee both atlantis gate room and sgc gateroom
while ur at it, teepee the gate as well

wanderingbynight
August 29th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Heehee. There's some good ones on this thread!

SGA: Someone outside yells "Iceberg!!!!!"

SG1: When a team comes back, have everyone on the base dressed in monkey suits so they think it's planet of the apes.

Miyth
August 30th, 2006, 12:09 AM
When SG-1 comes back for a mission tell them they've been gone for 10 years, blame it on time diffrecne between Earth and the planet of the week. Have all approprite props and such to convince them. With their track recored, I've no doubt they'd believe it :D !

Lokii
August 30th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Put a oil slicked sheet of metal ont he ramp so teams returning off world slide into tub of jello, blue of course...

TechnoWraith
August 30th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Make sure thes teams aren't armed.:(

Airsoft P-90's come to mind. :p

Jumper One
August 30th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Get everybody on the base to completley ignore one person, convincing them that they must be out of phase. :P

MmmCesium
August 30th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Glue McWeir pictures on Sheppard's walls. At the same time, glue Shweir pictures on McKay's walls. And just for good measure, glue McShep pictures to Weir's walls.

Elles
August 30th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Glue McWeir pictures on Sheppard's walls. At the same time, glue Shweir pictures on McKay's walls. And just for good measure, glue McShep pictures to Weir's walls.
:lol:
- Play Klingon opera over the intercom
- Play Vulcan opera over the intercom
- Read Klingon poetry over the intercom

MmmCesium
August 30th, 2006, 08:04 PM
:lol:
- Read Klingon poetry over the intercom
tajpe’ joj ‘oy’wI’Daq
boS yabwImey
legh choSmeyDaq
nuqDaq H...
*P90 shots in background*
Sheppard: Threat neutralized.

Miyth
August 31st, 2006, 12:48 AM
tajpe’ joj ‘oy’wI’Daq
boS yabwImey
legh choSmeyDaq
nuqDaq H...
*P90 shots in background*
Sheppard: Threat neutralized.

:lol:!!!!! Hah! There are so many Star Treck pranks to play on the SG personel it's not even funny :) . Though I never watched the show so I'll leave it to you guys ;) .

Put super glue on the Chair in Atlantis and get Carson to sit in it. Hey I love the guy but that would be pretty funny :D !

susanne
August 31st, 2006, 05:13 AM
-run around screaming its the titanic all over again! the apocalypse has come! and see how many people listen to you.
- stick a picture of a weiner dog to sheps back with the words i am a weiner!
--sneak in and label all mckays undies with days of the week so everyone can see em!
- record something embarresing that wier is doing then play it over the intercom
- record ronon whipping someones butt and put you wish! at the end :P

EnterTheWormhole
August 31st, 2006, 10:04 AM
•Hack into Sam's computer and make a picture of Chip, Dale, or an attractive anthropomorphic mouse her desktop. Place a metamorphosizer and some mouse-size diagrams of rodent-size vehicles made from household objects among her possessions (preferable her office (?) at SGC and/or her home.) Hide a can of WD-40in her refridgerator and/or her SGC lunch. Then insinuate among the SGC personnell that Sam Carter "has a little secret."
(In case you don't get it, I'm referring to another attractive, blond-haired, blue-eyed female scientist...)
•In the middle of the night, plant onto an SGC member complete eye-covering contacts that glow yellow sporadically, if not all the time. Make steps to ensure that the person's voice will sound flanged. Watch as the hilarity ensures when said SGC person arrives to work the next day.

Elles
August 31st, 2006, 02:47 PM
Get Carter to download a random virus onto the dialing computer... then...
Walter: Colonel Carter? Colonel Carter?!? Colonel Carter?!?
Carter: What? I'm here!
Walter: There are bunnies hopping across the screen!
Carter: Try reversing the polarity...
Walter: But... How's that going to help?
Carter: It always works... *goes away*
Walter: WAH! THE COMPUTER BROKE!!! *cries*

stargateSG147
September 27th, 2006, 03:22 PM
rofl these are all funny.
let me see if i can think of 1.

Tell McKay that everything in the commissary/mess hall/kitchen has lemon/citrus in it. watch him go crazy after he realizes he can't eat.

that would look funny

Col. Shadow Quinn
September 27th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Hang wallpapers of Adria in Gen. Landry's office.
Have pie rain down on people in the embarkation room.
Slap a sticky note on Daniel saying he's into gigasexuality.
Replace Daniel's coffee with cream corn.
Put a Borg greeting soundfile into the comm systems whenever the gate activates.

Hooperman1990
September 30th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Hahaha

A joke to play on a prior as he comes through the gate.

Have Chuck Norris waiting and if a prior comes through he will try to convert chuck

P: "Origin is the path to enlightenment"
C: "My beard is more immortal than your enlightenment!"
P: "Those who reject the path of enlightenment must be destroyed"
C: "Can your gods withstand the power of my roundhouse kick???" *Kicks the staff, it snaps*
P:"EEEEEK!" *Runs through gate like a girl*.

2ndgenerationalteran
October 1st, 2006, 11:35 AM
the best is when the doctors in the infirmiry go "OOPs, uh oh this could be bad..."

Otera
October 3rd, 2006, 03:35 AM
make a phoney tablet for Daniel that discribes an intimate ritual, just to see if he blushes (you know he would)

TechnoWraith
October 4th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Take all the keys off Walter's keyboard and put them back in different positions. :p

Col. Shadow Quinn
October 4th, 2006, 10:53 PM
put motion sensitive radios in Carter's lab that play songs sung by McKay.
using Galaran memory technology, make Daniel think he married Darth Vader.
Place the stargate backwords.
Take a bottle of soda and pour it on McKay's pants right before he wakes up.

Opener
October 23rd, 2006, 11:00 AM
Hide Siler's wrench.

Admiral Mappalazarou
October 25th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Replace the gate with a giant thin cardboard replica that looks real from the front.

Elles
October 25th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Dial in from the Alpha Site and send a radio signal through that says "This Captain Catherine Janeway of the starship Voyager calling Star Fleet Command, please respond."

mckaychick
October 25th, 2006, 10:29 AM
:lol:!!!!! Hah! There are so many Star Treck pranks to play on the SG personel it's not even funny :) . Though I never watched the show so I'll leave it to you guys ;) .

Put super glue on the Chair in Atlantis and get Carson to sit in it. Hey I love the guy but that would be pretty funny :D !

lol thats a good one. Poor carson