This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally only one week left!

besides myself, who is watching all of last seasons shows trying not to go insane from season 10 & 3 being soooo close and yet so far away?
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
    besides myself, who is watching all of last seasons shows trying not to go insane from season 10 & 3 being soooo close and yet so far away?
    When I was at home before I left for CU, i watched the last 10 minutes of camelot about 6 times a day on my 40" plasma HDTV and dolby digital surround sound jacked up to a volume around 80 units. It is so loud that the neighbors can hear it. It border lines blowing out the speakers. There are already several cracks in my wall because of the intense sound waves. Then my parents yell at me to turn it down about 20 units.
    Last edited by freyr's mother; 07 July 2006, 04:03 PM.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      When I was at home before I left for CU, i watched the last 10 minutes of camelot about 6 times a day on my 40" plasma HDTV and dolby digital surround sound jacked up to a volume around 80 units.
      Show off
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
        Show off
        I was just emphasizing how clear everything is and the new things you can see that you couldn't normally see with a regular tv. But yeah you're right, it was kind of showing off.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

I was just emphasizing how clear everything is and the new things you can see that you couldn't normally see with a regular tv. But yeah you're right, it was kind of showing off.

Dont worry, im only jealous lol. Fingers crossed ill have my new tellybox for November when the new series starts. Just gotta ask my old man for cable in my room then lol
          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
          MSN: [email protected]
          feel free to add me on either

Comment

As much as I'm upset that summer is half over. . . . at least I have new SG-1 and Atlantis episodes to keep my spirits up!

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
              Only last season? I have been watching every episode of every season trying not to go crazy. Some say I have not suceeeded
              "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
              - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

When I was at home before I left for CU, i watched the last 10 minutes of camelot about 6 times a day on my 40" plasma HDTV and dolby digital surround sound jacked up to a volume around 80 units. It is so loud that the neighbors can hear it. It border lines blowing out the speakers. There are already several cracks in my wall because of the intense sound waves. Then my parents yell at me to turn it down about 20 units.

sure dude, sure.................

show pics of this setup to be believed

anyway, it's in the dvr waiting list to be recorded since like a lot of us our parents don't buy everything for us, work comes first.

i'm so gonna watch it when i get home on my UBER 27" TV!!!!!!!!!
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Hey I know how you guys feel. I watched every episode of SG-1 and SGA twice since it ended in March and 7 days still seem sooooooooooooo far away! I an so syked about the new seasons and can't wait! Come on Juyly 14!

Jack: How'd it go?

Carter: We kicked their asses!

Jack: They had asses?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

You guys all suck for having last season recorded. Im just so behind when it comes to that kinda tech. Well I own 2 Jeeps , 1 car, a motorcycle and a jet ski, so I dont have alot of money to go out and buy something to record a tv show in high quality format, the other toys suck up all my cash..............anyway back on topic, I cant wait till next friday, already told the girlfriend that im watching both episodes twice, stay up if you want but dont get mad if its loud. Seriously what would be the best thing to buy to record such things??? Any body have some good suggestion?? I have Comcast and cable internet, they offer a DVR set up but man it isnt cheap. Is DVR the best option? Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
                      You guys all suck for having last season recorded.
                      What can I say, I couldn't help myself. I knew it would be a long wait until Season 9 came out of DVD, so I prepared early. Heck, I already have the tapes ready and marked for this season.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                        show pics of this setup to be believed
                        How do I do that? Do I need a scanner or something to scan a photo or can I use a digital camera and upload the pic?

Best Stargate quote:
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

Finally, in Brazil we are counting the minutes here already, the anxiety is very great, as well as the expectation that was left in the end of 9ª season.

Stargate Rules.
                          Fabiano Klug
                          O'neill say: I don't care.
                          Stargate Brasil

Comment

Originally posted by Fabiano
                            Finally, in Brazil we are counting the minutes here already, the anxiety is very great, as well as the expectation that was left in the end of 9ª season.

Stargate Rules.
                            Every year, Darren should put a countdown clock on GW homepage that counts down to the impending season openers.

Edit: I just PM'ed Darren about it.
                            Last edited by freyr's mother; 08 July 2006, 05:41 AM.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Every year, Darren should put a countdown clock on GW homepage that counts down to the impending season openers.

Edit: I just PM'ed Darren about it.
                              Excellent to know this, we use the GateWorld as font of information for our Forum/Site, also we translate the news it Brazilian people can have access the quality information. Already we are implanting our Portal in same molds of the Gateworld site(www.stargatebrasil.com.br/portal).

In our Forum we also have a regressive accountant, and go placing separately plus one for each serie.

You can confer in our forum the accountant: www.stargatebrasil.com.br

Fabiano Klug
                              O'neill say: I don't care.
                              Stargate Brasil

Comment

Working...
                              X