Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glory,Wolfram & Hart and Jasmine(from Buffy and Angel) Vs The Ori, Adria and Priors

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glory,Wolfram & Hart and Jasmine(from Buffy and Angel) Vs The Ori, Adria and Priors

Who would win. I know this thgread sounds silly but who would win in a all out war for the Milky Way Galaxy?

Originally posted by lilslim142000
    Who would win. I know this thgread sounds silly but who would win in a all out war for the Milky Way Galaxy?
    The First.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Jasmine would make all of the priors love her, then Adira would say her name making her loose her power, Glory kills the Priors in their confusion and kills Adria, sadly she turns back into Ben and dies from the Prior Plague that she had contracted but resisted as Glory, while back in LA, Lilah and the rest of Wolfram and Hart look smug having set the whole thing up, mking them the winners.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i think glory, wolfram and hart, and jasmine would win

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I'd have to say Glory, Wolfram & Hart and Jasmine because their the old ones. The Ori, Adria and the Priors are the new kids on the block.

Comment

Just for the heck of it, I'll put my money on The Ori, Adria, and the Priors. In the end, anyways.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

F the Priors or Adria, the Ori by themselves would annihilate Glory, Jasmine & Wolfram & Hart.

Ascended Beings, hello? Last I checked Buffy beat Glory with a hammer. Try that on an Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                F the Priors or Adria, the Ori by themselves would annihilate Glory, Jasmine & Wolfram & Hart.

Ascended Beings, hello? Last I checked Buffy beat Glory with a hammer. Try that on an Ori.

The only problem with that is this. While the Ori are ascended beings the Old Ones could wipe them out of exixtance with just a thought. No spaceship required.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                  The only problem with that is this. While the Ori are ascended beings the Old Ones could wipe them out of exixtance with just a thought. No spaceship required.
                  Um if they could why didn't they wipe anyone out with a single thought? I won't buy it until i see it... with the Ori we've seen their power.

Comment

Working...
                  X