This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot Summaries for "Flesh and Blood" & "Morpheus"

Gateworld.net have obtained detailed summaries for the Season 10 opener "Flesh and Blood" and episode two "Morpheus"

Click here to view the details on the first two episodes of Season 10.

Beware of spoilers as usual

Spoiler:
    the Ori have successfully infiltrated six more galaxies

Is this right or did they mean
    Spoiler:
    six more planets

Because I means if it is the first one, then why have they waited untill
    Spoiler:
    they found our galaxy before taking over the galaxy's around their own
    Last edited by JedI Master of the Gate; 06 July 2006, 03:35 AM.
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

I think they mean planets. There cant be that many galaxies filled with humans. The Ancients only inhabited three, as far as we know.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Yeah I thought it meant 6 more systems because it was said that the Ori have no interest so far in other places as they are coming to the Milky Way galaxy to defeat their enemies namely the Ancients and invading 6 more galaxies sounds a bit....counter productive. They would be stretching their forces quite a bit that way.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
          I think they mean planets. There cant be that many galaxies filled with humans. The Ancients only inhabited three, as far as we know.
          The other galaxies may not have humans in them, just aliens like the Asgard or the Furlings. I wonder if this is what Thor was up to when Kvasir told us that he was in a neighbouring galaxy. They could have been explaining to the furlings how the ori found out about the existance of other galaxies filled with life forms.

Yeah I thought it meant 6 more systems because it was said that the Ori have no interest so far in other places as they are coming to the Milky Way galaxy to defeat their enemies namely the Ancients and invading 6 more galaxies sounds a bit....counter productive. They would be stretching their forces quite a bit that way.
          Maybe they have to gain more power before they try to defeat the ancients in our galaxy. So in order to do this they go to other galaxies to make more people / things worship them. I dont think they are spreading themselves thin, i mean look at what only a couple of their ships can do!

I guess we will have to wait a few more days to find out what they really mean. Whatever happens, if season 10 / 3 continue in the same manner, they are going to be magnificent!
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill
            Originally Posted by Ltcolshepjumper
            I didn't post that, but I doubt that the Ori have enough forces to invade many galaxies at once.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Mind you, "infiltrate" could mean sending Priors as opposed to ships. Out of a population the size and as dedicated as the home Orii galaxy, i'm sure they could easily expand the number of Priors.

I think that the 6 galaxies comment is very cool, emphasizing the fact that this a problem for the entire universe and further expanding the Stargate mythology. Obviously, it would tie into Asgard concerns so they might keep it to themselves but even just that comment alone is... neat

Comment

well, invading 6 galaxies would require alot of effort, i'm sure they are just sending priors. Besides i have a hunch that the ori only want the humans because maybe they can only sap energy from humans. if they could wouldn't they mix the worlds with different alien races, so far all of their worlds have only humans, or are they keeping them separate?

and if the ori got all of their info from Daniel and Vala wouldn't that mean that they only know as much as they knew and all that the priors have surmised from other people ( reading minds, etc.)? i mean i'm sure the ancients wouldn't just let the ori know of every galaxy and world under their protetion just because Vala and Daniel let them know of the few that they knew about.
                The MT one has MT will,
                The MT one is MT still!!!
                ||| savestargatesg1.com |||
                ||| save sg1 |||

Comment

I didn't post that, but I doubt that the Ori have enough forces to invade many galaxies at once.
                  They could make as many as they want by doing things like what they did to vala. Also, there's nothing from stopping them from using the people they turn in our galaxy as warriors in another.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Uh, Teal'c is captured and tortured again?
                    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I thought I read it wrong too. But, the Ori do have enough ships, to invade six different galaxies. In that one city, there were six Ori ships, and Vala said that there were dozens of city like that, on the one planet, and dozens of populated planets in the galaxy, so they do have the means. But, even if those six ships were the only ships, on that entire planet, and there are only 24 populated planets in the galaxy, this is still 144 extremely powerful Ori ships.

Comment

yeah 6 more galaxies? if true it could prove my theory of furlings being from another galaxy thus reason for showing up in 200.

there could be humans everywhere since the ancients were the first known humans (way before us) and noone created them like we were. so it stands to reason that there are more galaxies with humans out there. it's a huge universe, we can't and aren't the only humans in exsistence.

maybe one of six galaxies is furling and asgard?
                        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

plus as far as we know there are only 2 galaxies with ascended alterans. so the ori themselves can go to the other galaxies

Comment

three, the ori galaxy (they are alteran too). MW and PG
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

no they are ori, alterans and ori are two factions. i said alteran, if i meant ori also i'd say ancient

anyho,

Back on Earth, Vala (Claudia Black), on General Landry's (Beau Bridges) orders, undergoes a psychiatric evaluation to determine if she is fit to join the Stargate Command.

that'll be fun

Comment

Working...
                              X