• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot summaries for 'Pegasus Project,' 'Insiders'

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...gasuspro.shtml

Both sound great ,

Spoiler:
    McKay and Carter working together Whooo!
    sigpic

The wraith and the Ori in one episode! This will be the best stargate episode!
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
      I couldnt agree more...this sounds awesome.

And people say the writers are out of ideas...this is how crossovers should be done

And McKay & Carter workin together for the first time in 4 years..should be a laught

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
        Yippie ki yay &@#$%^ !@#$%^!!!!!! This episode is going to be sooo awesome!
        Last edited by freyr's mother; 05 July 2006, 01:13 PM.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

So they use the ZPM's energy to dial up the supergate. Great idea! I can't wait for the Ori vs. Wraith fight, but I sorry that we haven't heard something about Teal'c, Teyla or Ronan. They mentioned earlier that the whole Atlantis team will be in this episode so I am still hoping.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

omg this ep sounded excellent b4 now it's just mind blowing, if the ori ship and wraith ship meet...o man i so wana see that, this is guna b a memorable ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
              So they use the ZPM's energy to dial up the supergate. Great idea! I can't wait for the Ori vs. Wraith fight, but I sorry that we haven't heard something about Teal'c, Teyla or Ronan. They mentioned earlier that the whole Atlantis team will be in this episode so I am still hoping.
              Actually i think SG1 dial the supergate into pegausus,because the Supergate are power by Micro-black hole, ,and somehow Odyssey,send Daniel and Vala to Atlantis.And they can return to milkyway with Atlantis ZPM power a wormhold to SGC

An outgoing wormhole into pegasus can stop Ori sending ship into milkyway ,and an incoming wormhole in Pegasus can stop the Wraith going to the milkyway,

Comment

Boo! Ori. Can they just be in their ships and not talk? No converting, no telling anyone why they're coming, just go full out on the CGI bong (paraphrasing someone) of lazers or whatever ships shoot.

And, is this episode going to have the team split? Daniel and Vala joined at the hip off somewhere, and Sam and McKay off somewhere? And, who knows what Mitchell and Teal'c will be doing. Off together, or them paired up separately?
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

its confusing me, spacegate jump to super gate? or other way around. argh. well, lets just let it be more of a surprise for me
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Explain this part to me. Perhaps I am just misreading the text, but how do the Wraith and Ori both converge onto the Odyssey? Any reasonable ideas?

BTW, the Ori would decimate the Wraith ship.

Comment

Originally posted by dd78matt
                      Explain this part to me. Perhaps I am just misreading the text, but how do the Wraith and Ori both converge onto the Odyssey? Any reasonable ideas?

BTW, the Ori would decimate the Wraith ship.
                      The spoiler doesn't say they will, I think people are putting two and two togther and coming up with five...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                        The spoiler doesn't say they will, I think people are putting two and two togther and coming up with five...
                        'How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four.'
                        'Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.'
                        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                        -Audioslave

Comment

At first, I was confused about how sg1 would power the connection. The way the spoilers sound, it seems like they will be using the black hole that is preventing Weir from contacting them to power the space gate that they will connect to the supergate with.

About the Ori and Wraith meeting, it won't happen unless the supergate shrinks the matterstream of the Ori battlecruiser to fit through the space gate.

What I'm curious about is why the Odyssey is in Pegasus instead of the Daedalus.

Comment

check out the pics gateworld has up the scene both colonals, its priceless

Comment

Originally posted by geewillie86
                              What I'm curious about is why the Odyssey is in Pegasus instead of the Daedalus.
                              Probably because it brought SG-1 to Atlantis.

"Insiders" sounds like it could be a good one too. I can't wait to see Ba'al (all of them) get loose in the SGC. Should have quite a bit of action in it.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X