Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon novel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon novel

Hi; just wanted to let folks know that I've posted some information and cover art for my upcoming Stargate Atlantis novel Halcyon on my website - Click Here to visit.

I'll be adding more content in the coming months after the book's release, including author notes and commentary...

Out Now:
    Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
    Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
    "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Twitter

Excellent! Thanks for the peek, James!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow
        Hi; just wanted to let folks know that I've posted some information and cover art for my upcoming Stargate Atlantis novel Halcyon on my website - Click Here to visit.

I'll be adding more content in the coming months after the book's release, including author notes and commentary...
        I clicked, but AOl said the site didn't exist. Another AOHELL error or is the site gone?

Never mind. It finally worked (AOL error), plus I got better stuff off your LIveJournal. Book sounds promising, and it comes out the day after the season premieres!

Comment

Looks fantastic

Will definitely be buying your novel, cos I loved your short story
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Looks fantastic
            Will definitely be buying your novel, cos I loved your short story
            Thanks, Sue (and everyone else). I was glad to get a chance to write about Ford in the short story, as he doesn't appear in Halcyon. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it...

Out Now:
            Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
            Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
            "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
            Twitter

Comment

i just got a note from amazon canada saying that the book will no longer be available for me to order/buy
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Sounds good and the cover is pretty nice. Any eta on a excerpt?
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  Sounds good and the cover is pretty nice. Any eta on a excerpt?
                  It's my understanding that there'll be an excerpt in Sabine Bauer's Stargate SG-1 novel Survival of the Fittest.

Out Now:
                  Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                    i just got a note from amazon canada saying that the book will no longer be available for me to order/buy
                    What's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow
                      It's my understanding that there'll be an excerpt in Sabine Bauer's Stargate SG-1 novel Survival of the Fittest.
                      Which was due out yesterday lol
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I know you should never judge a book by its cover, but I've gotta say that the cover is sweet!
                        Sounds cool - finally, the SAS are in Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                          And darn, I don't see it on the Fandemonium site either

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            And darn, I don't see it on the Fandemonium site either
                            Where were you looking? It's still listed under the books section - it says it's not yet published.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie
                              Where were you looking? It's still listed under the books section - it says it's not yet published.
                              Smacks self with dead trout Looked everywhere but there. Thanks! But darn, in the NYP listing.....

Comment

Working...
                              X