• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Spoilers "Uninvited" & "200"

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...1isuninv.shtml

First spoilers for these 2 episodes
    sigpic

Uninvited doesn't sound thrilling, but 200 sounds really cool (the younger and edgier SG-1 sounds especially funny!)
    sigpic

Comment

I guess the zombie part comes in as Mitchell's idea for a scifi movie
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Strange, I thought that Uninvited sounded better than 200

I don't get the 200 trip through the gate though. Now while they may have gone to 200 different planets, they have been through te gate to certain planets many times more...for example in Red Sky they went through a fair few times. 2001 too.

I am aware that there are eps where they didnt go through the gate and it may even it out, but the frequency of their multiple gate travels to the same planet...It's just not feasible

Comment

a wedding that features the return of General Jack O'Neill
          Sam and Kvasir are getting married, and Jack is giving the bride away! That's so sweet!
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

My guess it's Mitchells 200 trip
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
              Strange, I thought that Uninvited sounded better than 200

I don't get the 200 trip through the gate though. Now while they may have gone to 200 different planets, they have been through te gate to certain planets many times more...for example in Red Sky they went through a fair few times. 2001 too.

I am aware that there are eps where they didnt go through the gate and it may even it out, but the frequency of their multiple gate travels to the same planet...It's just not feasible
              They haven't stepped throuhg the gate 200 times... they didn't in disclosure
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

it would have to be either mitchell's 200th trip or they made a mistake and meant 2000 because they already chronicled the 1000th trip through the gate in Heroes
                Turkey Sandwich/ Cake Time

Comment

new spoilers?

*yawn*

I had gotten my hopes up, but 200 sounds worse by the minute
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ahh, how sweet. Jack is coming back to give the bride away in Sam and Cam's wedding.

Comment

Univited sounds really good, well, the plot for it does. But 200 sounds pathetic.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

I can't believe they are making the the 200th. ep. a throw away. Man I could have came up with a better idea then that. Even using Marty. And I thought we were going to see the Furling in he 200th. Guess not now and if we do it will be some made up Furling and not the real thng. And I wonder if Jack is realy going to be their or is he just in some ones head again. I think it is time to change out our writers again.
                        Univited sounds cool. I wonder where they are going with it. I like it, it is different. Hopefully Atlantis will have a kick butt ep. that deals with the main story line that night. Then it will be OK.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I think Uninvited sounds good, the best non-Ori script for the season so far. Although the 'technical glitches' seems like a flimsy excuse for getting SG-1 involved and a pointless one of the USAF wants them to help Martin.

As for 200, the ***** is in the execution. The idea itself doesn`t sound terribly fascinating but if executed well I think it could be an entertaining episode, still sounds better than Wormhole X-Treme (I had forgotten how bad this episode was but rewatched it today and remembered why everyone slates it!)

If its Sam and Jack marrying, I wonder who's idea that is. I think it`d be Martin's personally.
                          Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
                          Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It better be Sam and Jack and not Sam ans Mitch. And if it is Sam and Mitch I want it to be Teal'c's twsted idea and he got it from American Movies.
                            Tea'c; But at the end the good guy always gets the girl. Which I love by the way. Always makes for a good movie. Every good movie is about saving or getting the girl.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I don't like to judge an ep by spoilers, but 200 sounds like one of those I'd probly only watch once just to say I'd seen it. But you never know. And I'll admit, I want to see how the Wizard of Oz spoof turns out
                              What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                              I made a big decision a little while ago.
                              I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                              That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                              Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                              Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                              Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                              Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                              And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Working...
                              X