This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Sg-1: Mars Attacks?????

I know this may sound like a stupid sugestion, but go with me here. What Sg-1's Season 10 needs is an episode where Sg-1 travels to Mars in our own back yard. I mean we know the Ancients lived on Earth for millions of years, and that Mars was a place very much like Earth. Why wouldn't the Ancients place a little place on Mars. Who know what they could have under the sands of Mars a whole fleet of Warship, or maybe even the Sangrall. I mean who knows what is out thier in our own corner of the Milky Way.

Originally posted by Anubis_Ori1987
    I know this may sound like a stupid sugestion, but go with me here. What Sg-1's Season 10 needs is an episode where Sg-1 travels to Mars in our own back yard. I mean we know the Ancients lived on Earth for millions of years, and that Mars was a place very much like Earth. Why wouldn't the Ancients place a little place on Mars. Who know what they could have under the sands of Mars a whole fleet of Warship, or maybe even the Sangrall. I mean who knows what is out thier in our own corner of the Milky Way.
    such an intresting and amazing idea. i completly agree. we know by scientific evidence that mars was like the earth millions of years ago so the ancients would'nt of just left the planet alone they would of done somthing with it atleast?

Comment

maybe onto something...

The sangreal is red...bloodstone...mars is red...and right in front of us...

Comment

Sounds like a good theory.
        sigpic

Comment

I like it. It is already better then the 200th. ep. But then again y 10 year old niece can pitch a better story then the 200th.
          It could be where the Fuirling was. The Ancients had Earth and the Furlings had Mars. This was the center for the Great Alliance amking our solar system the most protected.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Hmz the Nox had the moon and the Asgard had Neptune

Comment

A Mars episode.... hmmm, Enterprise had one in it's last season.
              Could be doable, but it would mean that the (abrupt) end draws near, at lest to me.
              Better keep away from Mars, and let those guys at NASA do Mars episodes.
              School is overrated.

Comment

Well, this is definately a new idea here at Gateworld. Well done!

I don't want a fleet of ships or anything of that type, but a little bit of ruins or maybe some information center would be helpful. (Or the sangraal could be there, whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  I don't want a fleet of ships or anything of that type, but a little bit of ruins or maybe some information center would be helpful. (Or the sangraal could be there, whatever).
                  A headgrabber would be a useful tool to have at earths disposal, I loved in Lost City how Jack optimised the efficiency of the cargo ships hyperdrive. Imagine perfectly optimised asgard shields and hyperdrive

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    Well, this is definately a new idea here at Gateworld. Well done!
                    Dude WTF, about 8 months ago I suggested that we start looking in to our solor system, and maby built a ship dock on the moon, so that no one ever see's 1 of our newly completed ships taking off.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=4520502
                    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

well, there are some theories that there are pyramids on mars (google it), and there is also a face like rock on mars

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                        Hmz the Nox had the moon and the Asgard had Neptune
                        Thanks for the correction.
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                          well, there are some theories that there are pyramids on mars (google it), and there is also a face like rock on mars
                          Maybe it could be homeworld to the real Pyramid Ship builders.

Comment

I like the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                              Thanks for the correction.
                              Np , but I was just talking fantasy

Comment

Working...
                              X