This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ep: Bounty-Return of Aris Boch?

Will Aris Boch be in this episode or is the bounty hunter be someone else because I always wanted to see another episode with Aris Boch.

Originally posted by kt22
    Will Aris Boch be in this episode or is the bounty hunter be someone else because I always wanted to see another episode with Aris Boch.
    No, Aris Boch is gone. He's not coming back. It was a stupid ep anyway.
    Spoiler:
    Bounty has to deal with the Lucian Alliance capturing the Odyssey.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        No, Aris Boch is gone. He's not coming back. It was a stupid ep anyway.
        Spoiler:
        Bounty has to deal with the Lucian Alliance capturing the Odyssey.
        You're thinking of "Company of Thieves"

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
          You're thinking of "Company of Thieves"
          Oh whatever, the plotlines for both are so close I could barely tell the difference. Someone gets captured and the team must rescue them.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

The Bounty is someokind of Humanoid. Boch is somewhat human so it isn't him.
            The LA capturing the Ody. Sounds about right. We can't win a space battle much less keep command of our own ships. Hell the first Promi's first time out and the first ship out ever was because someone captured it. Then Vala jacks it. Then it was in that Vortex like thingy and so on. The Big D was takin' over by a Wraith Virus. So I guess it is the Ody. turn. We need new writers bad. Look what they did to the 200th. ep.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Oh whatever, the plotlines for both are so close I could barely tell the difference. Someone gets captured and the team must rescue them.
              One about Mitchell infiltrating the Lucian Alliance while the Alliance is attacking the Odyssey

One about a Bounty Hunter on Earth hunting for and attacking SG1

Yep...they're so similar it's unbelievable

Comment

i wouldnt mind the bounty hunter being aris again, but i highly doubt it will be him since he had to drink that crap in his water or he would die, and he just happened to give all that he had left to sam
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                  One about Mitchell infiltrating the Lucian Alliance while the Alliance is attacking the Odyssey

One about a Bounty Hunter on Earth hunting for and attacking SG1

Yep...they're so similar it's unbelievable
                  The entire crew of the Odyssey is captured as well as the ship. In Bounty, just the episode name warrants someone being captured. There's your connection.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

I'd still love to see the return of Aris Boch someday. I thought "Deadman Switch" was a great Season 3 episode.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Actually I was not thinking of "Company of Thieves". I was thinking about the newer one in which the bounty hunter follows Mitchell to his high school reunion.

Comment

And his classmates learn he is a intergalactic theif, his old sweetheart falls for him again and is roped in on the mission with the bounty huner and Cam, the rest of the classmates have to sign a non-disclosure and both Cam and Uber hot sweetheart learn more of each others lives and in doing so Cam helps his sweetheart look at life in a new light after she learns that her life of drug taking and wife beating from her ex is insignificant to the glalaxy of aliens and battles, and Cam learns that he ran away because he is scared of commitment and chose to take up a busy career in the AF to get away from his life he had.

Simple eh?
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                        X