Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join the Pax Olympus in Stargate Worlds MMORPG!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the Pax Olympus in Stargate Worlds MMORPG!

As most of you know (or I hope!) there is a Stargate MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Roleplaying Game) in the works, that is slated to be released in 2-3 years. The SGW (Stargate Worlds) website and forums are already up, and those who are interested are setting up Guilds well in advance. I hope that I can convince some of the Gateworld community into joining me in this game.

The Pax Olympus

We welcome all capable players to the City of the Gods. We offer a fertile environment that will provide a solid foundation for both Roleplayers and PvP (Player vs. Player) gamers alike. Neither will be excluded, and both will find a home in Olympus.

Wish to live your virtual life in the awesome Stargate universe, exploring worlds and immersing yourself in the rich history and enviroment of the galaxy? Do you want to create a circle of friends and build a virtual society based in the City of the Gods? Pax Olympus is your gateway.

Wish to live your virtual life slaughtering your enemies and crushing all in the name of the God of Destruction? Do you wish to make all tremble each and every time our armies march forth from the gates of our city to wage war against all unbelievers and opponents? Pax Olympus is your gateway.

We seek players who want to build something that will be talked about for years to come. People who wish to make something of this universe that we have come to love over the years. Ambitious players who want to crush all enemies under our boots. Come join us, and help create the strongest player guild in the galaxy!

http://forums.stargateworlds.com/showthread.php?t=2756

Please also check out the link below to the rest of our Gaming Community, and join a Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) that spans every MMORPG from Star Wars Galaxies, World of WarCraft, and even the upcoming Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

I was debating posting this in "General Stargate" but I felt it was a tossup because that deals with the show, not the game. I hope I can get some interest in both Stargate Worlds and my Guild that I have been creating. If you wish to participate in what will be a very successful and interactive Guild, please check us out.

Comment

*You have traded Soul Stone (1) to thread*
      <RodneyMckay>: uze it n00b!!!!!
      Thread Ressurected!

I'll join

Comment

im part of the Ancients myself

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Working...
        X