This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charmed Ones vs. an Ori Prior

Who do you think would win in a fight. The Charmed Ones from 'Charmed', or a Prior of the Ori?

Ps: sorry if this is the wrong forum!
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

The Ori Prior would win.... The charmed ones would just overanalize the situation and then b*tch about and nothing would get done... the Ori Prior doesn't need to think, he'll just do it... no spells, no rhyming, he'll just look at you and kill you....

But if you named this post "Jack Bauer vs. Ori Prior", then we might have a fair fight here.....
    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

gotta go with the Priors on this one.

they don't worry about whether or not their outfits will coordinate before going into battle.

jack bauer? pah! Chuck Norris v. a Prior. now that's a battle of the ages.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
        jack bauer? pah! Chuck Norris v. a Prior. now that's a battle of the ages.
        No No No
        Jack Bauer vs. China vs. Chuch Norris vs. a Ori Prior vs. David from "The Lost Boys" vs. Solid Snake vs. Sephiroth.
        Now that be the battle of the ages.....
        There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Seriously? Is this even an issue. Let's see.

Paige would critique his fashion sense
          Phoebe would stand around uselessly and asses his possibilities as the father of her unborn children
          Piper would have a delayed reaction, and try to blow him up after, his staff starts glowing.
          And Paige would wait until Piper reminds her to call for his staff to do so, at which point it's too late.

so yes, the Prior wins. These vs. things are often silly but this one, in particular just lack believabilty. A harem of naked male models with no powers of any kind could probably defeat the charmed ones. It's not hard.

Perhaps you'd be better off with Prior vs. Glory from Buffy TVS? or The First? or Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles...ok perhaps not them.
          Last edited by MarshAngel; 02 July 2006, 01:24 PM.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The Prior could kick their butts, with little trouble. No doubt in my mind. The Charmed Ones would be no match for the power of the Ori.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I used to wonder what went on in the minds of my fellow gaters. With a thread like this, I'm not so sure I want to know.

That said: ORI win, hands down; for too many reasons to post.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Now that I think about it, yeah a prior would pwn. The Charmed Ones could win, but the scenario would need to be bery specific:

The prior would give them a chance to serve origin, and they'd have a couple days to work on a spell. The prior would return, the charmed ones would trap him in one of those 5-crystal cages, and say a damned powerful spell, assuming that one of those cages would hinder the prior's powers.
                You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                  Seriously? Is this even an issue. Let's see.

Paige would critique his fashion sense
                  Phoebe would stand around uselessly and asses his possibilities as the father of her unborn children
                  Piper would have a delayed reaction, and try to blow him up after, his staff starts glowing.
                  And Paige would wait until Piper reminds her to call for his staff to do so, at which point it's too late.

so yes, the Prior wins. These vs. things are often silly but this one, in particular just lack believabilty. A harem of naked male models with no powers of any kind could probably defeat the charmed ones. It's not hard.

Perhaps you'd be better off with Prior vs. Glory from Buffy TVS? or The First? or Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles...ok perhaps not them.
                  what about Prue?
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                    what about Prue?
                    Well fact is, if Prue were around they might stand a chance if only because she was around in the days before they developed a major case of delayed reaction.

Prue would at least snap at the others to focus, flip her hair, and the battle would last 5.2 seconds longer. But in the end they'd still lose, but not before the Prior got hit on the head a time or two.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                      Well fact is, if Prue were around they might stand a chance if only because she was around in the days before they developed a major case of delayed reaction.

Prue would at least snap at the others to focus, flip her hair, and the battle would last 5.2 seconds longer. But in the end they'd still lose, but not before the Prior got hit on the head a time or two.
                      lol. I used to watch Charmed when Prue was still around. Then around the time Paige came along, the channel that Charmed was on stopped broadcasting it so I stopped watching it. I'm pondering on whether to "get" Charmed and watch it from the beginning or not.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Stick to seasons 1-5. After that it goes down hill IMO. This is not because Shannen Doherty left and it's not because of the addition of Paige. It was because of bad writing and truly bad directing.

Comment

The s would win hands down. Sex appeal is only a weapon on a two way street, and the s certainly aren't affected by it.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                          X