This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators? (S10 Spoiler)

Well It appears that SG-1 might be fighting the replicators in season 10. Here are some screen caps of Mitchell holding the disrubtor gun and SG1 running from something. Any thoughts about this. Maybe they found another use for the gun. Is it possible it could be used against the Ori bugs. Maybe recalibrated or something to mess with the ultra sonic frequencies? Thoughs? I think it might have been posted before but couldn't find the post.

-James-

Originally posted by XJamesX
    Well It appears that SG-1 might be fighting the replicators in season 10. Here are some screen caps of Mitchell holding the disrubtor gun and SG1 running from something. Any thoughts about this. Maybe they found another use for the gun. Is it possible it could be used against the Ori bugs. Maybe recalibrated or something to mess with the ultra sonic frequencies? Thoughs? I think it might have been posted before but couldn't find the post.

-James-
    I would love it if the Replicators returned in Season 10 because the Replicators would then get a chance to fight the Ori! The Replicators might even absorb the technology of the Ori and use it against
    the Ori! Now that would be cool; the Ori getting their a---- kicked by thousands of robotic bugs.

Besides, behind the Ori, the Replicators have the best ships!
    sigpic

Comment

Argh I so hope they're not going to revamp the "replicators save the day" story from S8.

I mean, it was good , but only for once.

Maybe they're using the gun on the Asurians?

Comment

Well It appears that SG-1 might be fighting the replicators in season 10. Here are some screen caps of Mitchell holding the disrubtor gun and SG1 running from something.
        Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
          Maybe they're using the gun on the Asurians?
          If the Asurians make it to the MW?
          I still think they manage to use the weapon agains somthing else besides the replicators.
          But it might be cool if the replicators managed to survive on a planet that maybe had a buried stargate. Maybe RepliCarter got the addresses of some realy important planets when she was probing Daniels mind and they managed to dispatch some of their bretheren (sp) to those planets and they got lucky and were hidden from the Dakara weapon. Now the Replicators have been rebuilding on that planet and reopened the stargate. Now SG1 finds out about these planets maybe looking for Merlins weapon, they go to check it out and run into the replicators. Could be interesting if done right.

-James-

Comment

It may be a scene from "200". Other people in the forum and I believe that we will see ideas from each SG-1 member in "200" when Martin Lloyd asks for help to SG-1 about his movies. After the zombies with "Evolution" device, the Replicators could only come back in Martin Lloyd's script or SG-1's thoughts
            Last edited by Aither; 02 July 2006, 10:46 AM.

Comment

It will probably be modified for use against the Priors or something.

As far as I remember, it was said that the Anubis and Replicator story lines had ended though we did see Khalek so its possible that we see the Replicators for one episode before they die again. I mean its not entirely impossible that someone tried to recreate the Replicators as a weapon against the Ori but they go out of control and SG-1 have to fix the situation again before the Replicators become a threat again. Possible after all not every episode of SG-1 has to deal with the Ori threat and they might feel the need to talk about different 'one off' villains, though a bit unlikely at this stage, guess we will have to wait and see.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

1. Maybe the bugs will return from the Scourge. If they can make ultrasound than they don't have to use their guns.

or

2. There will be an AU scene where they fight against the Replicators.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                  It will probably be modified for use against the Priors or something.
                  While I personally wouldn't mind seeing a small return of the Replicators, that is probably true. The weapon is probably modified to fight the Priors somehow. We'll find out soon enough, right?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Where did the pics come from. It had to state what ep. or something it was from. Or was it taken off of vid.? What ever, I hope it isn't the Replicators. If so, then I want Ra back. At least for the movie or something. Everyone else gets to die and come back. Why not him?
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

If the Asurians make it to the MW?
                      I still think they manage to use the weapon agains somthing else besides the replicators.
                      But it might be cool if the replicators managed to survive on a planet that maybe had a buried stargate. Maybe RepliCarter got the addresses of some realy important planets when she was probing Daniels mind and they managed to dispatch some of their bretheren (sp) to those planets and they got lucky and were hidden from the Dakara weapon. Now the Replicators have been rebuilding on that planet and reopened the stargate. Now SG1 finds out about these planets maybe looking for Merlins weapon, they go to check it out and run into the replicators. Could be interesting if done right.

-James-
                      SG1 is going to Atlantis

This is taken from the S10 preview btw.

Which does include footage from earlier seasons, like Camelot, but I cannot remember this scene.

Comment

there is that bit with the jaffa having a new weapon that wiped out an entire village of over 100,000 new ori worshipers. and the new weapons location is dakara. possible connection?

and i think the ori would reply like this to the replicators
                        damn bugs, they wont die. im going home
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                          and i think the ori would reply like this to the replicators
                          damn bugs, they wont die. im going home
                          I don't know about that. I'm sure Ascended beings could come up with a way to get rid of the Replicators, for good. Afterall, the weapon on Dakara was built by Ancients, before they ascended.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm guessing it's a "fantasy" from one of the team members...

Mattathias

Comment

Time Travel
                              Asurans in Milky Way
                              SG-1 in Pegasus
                              AU
                              Replicator Survivors
                              200 script
                              Another Use for the Weapon
                              A Hallucination

*Wish* Time Travel *Wish*

Comment