This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More screen caps.. Possible S10 spoilers My thoughts

Well I was able to get some not so quality screen caps of the new SG-1 s10 and SGA s3 preview that was aired earlier today during the SGA marathon. Anyway here are some caps and my thoughts about season 10.

Well there is speculation about how daniel gets aboard the Ori ships in Flesh and blood. Is it possible that maybe the Asgard or Oddessy/Korolev were able to beam him aboard. If it was the Korolev that got destroyed (speculation) then it would make sense to send the survivors somewhere else. Here are some caps that appear to be Daniel getting beamed off an Ori ship and grabbing Vala at the last second. If they could beam him off why not on.(Maybe something happened with thier shields?) He also appears to be wearing the Ori soldiers armor which means he had to sneak around the Ori ship when he was aboard which rules out the possibility of the Ori somehow beaming him aboard. Thoughts?

We also get to see a new Prior. In these pics he appears to be bursting into flames(like the other 2 Gerak and the one in the SGC breifing room) I could be wrong about that but it does apear he is. Does SG-1 drive a prior to kill himself?

Another theory I was pondering is if Vala and Baal had ever "gotten friendly". After seeing the first SG1 season 10 preview I noticed that Ball and Vala appear to be lustfully embrassing. Then I remembered her making a comment about Baal in Beachead, when Nerus had mentioned how he helped defeat the replicators. Since Baal never mentioned it she said "That is so like him". Just watch that part again and you'll see what i'm talking about. That would be a pretty cool back story about Vala. Maybe when she was a Goauld or after when she was pretending to be. Who knows heres the screen cap. Its the clearest one I could get but if you watch that bit in slow mo it does look like they are twirling around happily.

Also I think Vala learns how to drive a car this season and wrecks it up and puls a gun on the car she got into an accident with. Because she thought she was on the right side of the road.

-James-

Is that a cigarette in her mouth?

Comment

lol, nah i dont think it is, looks like it though

Comment

Great caps, especially the Vala/Baal one

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          Is that a cigarette in her mouth?
          Definitely not. It's just not good quality of the screencaps which gives such impression.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            Definitely not. It's just not good quality of the screencaps which gives such impression.
            Here's another one...without a cigarette
            http://claudiamedia.cabspace.com/spo...sg_1000_21.jpg

Comment

I think Vala/gun/car is probably from Memento Mori.

since this is already marked spoilers...doesn't she have amnesia and is being chased by somone/something evil?

And is that Daniel, dressed like an Ori warrior, grabbing her out of there?

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                I think Vala/gun/car is probably from Memento Mori.

since this is already marked spoilers...doesn't she have amnesia and is being chased by somone/something evil?

And is that Daniel, dressed like an Ori warrior, grabbing her out of there?
                Yup, it's Daniel.
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

And there is Daniel talking to the hologram : "The time to fight is now !"

Beware, very BIG SPOILER :
                  Spoiler:
                  The hologram is actually an ascended being.

Then, the Atlantis team threatens Oberoth, the Asuran leader.

In Ronon's memories, we can see a woman. I assume she was Ronon's wife.

When Vala talks to Daniel in the Ori ship, we can see the Ori ship is in hyperspace.

The SG-1 team at the end of the preview is with O'Neill, Mitchell and Vala.

The Atlantis team at the end of the preview is with Richard Kind and they look very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aither

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    That is Morgan le Fay, who is most likely Melia from Rising pt 1 and Before I Sleep
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Aither

Spoiler:

Then, the Atlantis team threatens Oberoth, the Asuran leader.

In Ronon's memories, we can see a woman. I assume she was Ronon's wife.

When Vala talks to Daniel in the Ori ship, we can see the Ori ship is in hyperspace.

The SG-1 team at the end of the preview is with O'Neill, Mitchell and Vala.

The Atlantis team at the end of the preview is with Richard Kind and they look very happy.

Holy frak! DOes anyone know where this is findable?

I heard of it yesterday, but this is the first I hear of more detail and caps

EDIT: Found it in YouTube!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VOLGSdC-Q...%20Season%2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                        Holy frak! DOes anyone know where this is findable?

I heard of it yesterday, but this is the first I hear of more detail and caps
                        The entire clip is posted at the Ben Browder Portal. You can keep your eyes open for caps--they might post some, you never know.

http://www.benbrowderportal.com/inde...arent=category

so far, it's just the clip but it's high quality.

Comment

XJamesX - Thanks for posting those!!!! It does look like she's smokin' a cig hahah but it does also look like a glitch but thats okay haha

thanks again!

Comment

Thanks! This one is much better quality than the YouTube one

PS: Ori Hyperdrive looks very cool, like the Galactica FTL:

Comment

Thanks for the link, esoap524.

Originally posted by Sauron18
                              Thanks! This one is much better quality than the YouTube one

PS: Ori Hyperdrive looks very cool, like the Galactica FTL:

I do not think the Ori ships are entering hyperspace in this picture. It rather looks like a transition between two scenes in the clip. The scene with the Ori ships comes from "Camelot".

Comment

Working...
                              X