This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW SGA/ SG1 ad

Just saw a very cool SGA/SG1 ad. It showed scenes from Progeny,The Pegasus Project and one of the eps with Gen. Oneill on SG1.
    Spoiler:
    And its official! the entire cast of Sg1 and Atlantis are on the Pegasus Project and are in Atlantis(the city not the show)!
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I await DL links with baited breath!
    sigpic

Comment

*turns on the TV to watch the SGA Marathon*

thanks for the update
      sigpic

Comment

For West Coast folk, start at around 8:04pm ET for the first time it airs and it's aired again during "Michael" at around the half past mark. I've been taping the marathon, so can't bac up right now to take notes. Too busy having fun watching it

Comment

Just saw it again.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
            Just saw it again.
            Thanks for sharing. I don't leave remotely near the USA but hey, I can share in the fun too! I'm rather excited at this spoiler.

Comment

Courtesy of SG1_Spoilme. Transcript of new SG-1/SGA ad which premiere June 30th during SGA marathon…

Clip: Close-up of serious Weir

Daniel: “The time to fight is now!”(saying that to someone) (note: does NOT have new glasses seem in promo shots)

Clip: SG1-Daniel and Vala in medieval type outfits, suddenly beaming away as he grabs her

Clip: SGA-Sheppard and Teyla aim guns (while Rodney looks confused and Dex comes up from behind) at someone in foreground (David Ogden Stiers, from the looks of it)

Clip: SG1- supergate forms.

ANNOUNCER: “More dangerous missions.”

Sheppard: “You’re saying it as if we’re always getting into trouble.” (Weir beside him, saying that to Caldwell. Note to Shep fans: He’s wearing the black leather jacket)

ANNOUNCER: “With deadlier enemies.”

Clip: SG1-Mitchell looks to right, then segue to SGA shot of Dex from “Sateda,” firing weapons, a Wraith queen, an Ori, Vala’s kid (Adria, is it?)

Vala: “Hell bent on domination of the galaxy.” (and Daniel looks huh what? Oh geez)

Clip: SG1 – ships blowing up, then someone being flung by explosion, blue light arcing in gateroom; clip from Sateda of Ronon kissing woman, flashback to time in Satedan army, back to kiss, back to army, closeup of woman’s face; Daniel aiming Zat gun, Sam in spacesuit, ships firing in space,

ANNOUNCER: “Brace yourself for this summer’s thrill ride.”

Daniel: “Wish I was going with you.” (Weir beside him), thenk clip of Sam, Sheppard and Vala at Atlantis conference table

Mitchell: “No, you don’t.”

Daniel: “No, I don’t.”

Clip: SGA-From Sateda of Ronon firing both guns, Wraith in ship, Weir screaming (Real World), Teal’c firing gun, Vala on side of road aiming gun, and Teal’c coming through gate, and city of Atlantis, Teal’c coming through gate (wearing robes), and shot of Sam, Vala and Mitchell in gateroom, Sheppard, Weir, Ronon and McKay all looking surprised (think they just got outgunned “The Return”)

WORDS: Stagate SG-1

Clip of Jack (putting on cap), Sam, Mitchell, Daniel and Teal’c going up gate ramp

WORDS: Stargate Atlantis

Clip from “Irresistible” of Sheppard and Mckay looking normal while Weir looks Way too Happy and Lucius is beside McKay

ANNOUNCER: “All new seasons of the SciFi original series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Premieres Friday, July 14th starting at nine. Part of the all new SciFi Friday.”

And someone (hint hint hint) is gonna screencap, right? or must I force everybody to look at some crappy ones I can create with cheap digital camera and an old TV...??

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                Courtesy of SG1_Spoilme. Transcript of new SG-1/SGA ad which premiere June 30th during SGA marathon…

Clip: Close-up of serious Weir

Daniel: “The time to fight is now!”(saying that to someone) (note: does NOT have new glasses seem in promo shots)

Clip: SG1-Daniel and Vala in medieval type outfits, suddenly beaming away as he grabs her

Clip: SGA-Sheppard and Teyla aim guns (while Rodney looks confused and Dex comes up from behind) at someone in foreground (David Ogden Stiers, from the looks of it)

Clip: SG1- supergate forms.

ANNOUNCER: “More dangerous missions.”

Sheppard: “You’re saying it as if we’re always getting into trouble.” (Weir beside him, saying that to Caldwell. Note to Shep fans: He’s wearing the black leather jacket)

ANNOUNCER: “With deadlier enemies.”

Clip: SG1-Mitchell looks to right, then segue to SGA shot of Dex from “Sateda,” firing weapons, a Wraith queen, an Ori, Vala’s kid (Adria, is it?)

Vala: “Hell bent on domination of the galaxy.” (and Daniel looks huh what? Oh geez)

Clip: SG1 – ships blowing up, then someone being flung by explosion, blue light arcing in gateroom; clip from Sateda of Ronon kissing woman, flashback to time in Satedan army, back to kiss, back to army, closeup of woman’s face; Daniel aiming Zat gun, Sam in spacesuit, ships firing in space,

ANNOUNCER: “Brace yourself for this summer’s thrill ride.”

Daniel: “Wish I was going with you.” (Weir beside him), thenk clip of Sam, Sheppard and Vala at Atlantis conference table

Mitchell: “No, you don’t.”

Daniel: “No, I don’t.”

Clip: SGA-From Sateda of Ronon firing both guns, Wraith in ship, Weir screaming (Real World), Teal’c firing gun, Vala on side of road aiming gun, and Teal’c coming through gate, and city of Atlantis, Teal’c coming through gate (wearing robes), and shot of Sam, Vala and Mitchell in gateroom, Sheppard, Weir, Ronon and McKay all looking surprised (think they just got outgunned “The Return”)

WORDS: Stagate SG-1

Clip of Jack (putting on cap), Sam, Mitchell, Daniel and Teal’c going up gate ramp

WORDS: Stargate Atlantis

Clip from “Irresistible” of Sheppard and Mckay looking normal while Weir looks Way too Happy and Lucius is beside McKay

ANNOUNCER: “All new seasons of the SciFi original series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Premieres Friday, July 14th starting at nine. Part of the all new SciFi Friday.”

And someone (hint hint hint) is gonna screencap, right? or must I force everybody to look at some crappy ones I can create with cheap digital camera and an old TV...??
                Someone on another thread(Season 10) is making the caps. I think its called Huge Huge Season 10 spoilers

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                  Someone on another thread(Season 10) is making the caps. I think its called Huge Huge Season 10 spoilers
                  Found it:
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30346

already saw a few caps of Daniel.

Comment

Well prion, if they post a link in one of the other threads let us know, hell post the link here if ya want.
                    then I'll upload it to YouTube
                    sigpic

Comment

it just aired again, and I saw it, finally
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are my pitiful attempts at screencaps (mostly SGA, as someone is doing some SG1 ones already) and hopefully someone will shriek "Those are horrid. I can do soooo much better" and post their caps Well, hey, these were shot off a 30 year old tv (it has a tuner KNOB), so well....

Comment

That person is Morgan Le Fey, is that how it's spelled, from the back it looks like Melia, it would be nice to see her again.

Comment

Just like Moros was Merlin, Melia is Morgan. I wonder why they have different names...

Spoiler:

Comment

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLGSdC-Q2M

Comment

Working...
                              X