This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite SGA actor

Since there's favourite SG1 actor poll I thought it only fair to make one for SGA actors.
    Joe Flanigan (Lt. Col. John Sheppard)
    19.44%
    Torri Higginson (Dr. Elisabeth Weir)
    16.67%
    David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay)
    31.94%
    Rachel Luttrell (Teyla)
    0.00%
    Paul McGillion (Dr. Carson Beckett)
    2.78%
    Rainbow Sun Francks (Lt. Aiden Ford)
    5.56%
    Jason Momoa (Ronon)
    2.78%
    Jamie Ray Newman (Lt. Laura Cadman)
    0.00%
    Kavan Smith (Maj. Lorne)
    8.33%
    David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka)
    9.72%
    Mitch Pileggi (Col. Steven Caldwell)
    1.39%
    Claire Rankin (Dr. Kate Heightmeyer)
    0.00%
    Craig Veroni (Dr. Peter Grodin)
    1.39%
    Ben Cotton (Dr. Kavanagh)
    0.00%
    Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

I quite agree..tis' only fair.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I like this poll because it includes all the "minor" characters who have become more interesting than the regs in some cases. Had to give a vote for Major Lorne.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

David Hewlett
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've never seen a poll where one could see how every poster voted by name – cool!

Comment

Rainbow.
            If you couldn't tell by the poll results.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              David Hewlett
              As the poll says favorite actor, how could anyone disagree? The man's an acting god.

a time to mourn

Comment

Dr Zelenka. David Nykl has been excellent in every scene he's been in. I hope the writers develop his character more in season 3. I actually prefer him to the rather shrill and complaining Dr McKay. Not that I don't rate David Hewlett highly as an actor, I do, it's just that I can barely put up with his (Dr McKay's ) constant whining.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I choose David Hewlett, he is oustanding.
                  But, if i can say a word, how is it possible to compar actors from the regular cast with the recurring characters who don't have so much time on the screen?
                  I mean, Kavan Smith has five votes as Joe Flanigan, but, for what I remember his time on the screen was just about 15 minutes all over the season and in his apparitions he didn't not more of 4 or 5 lines for episode.
                  I don't mean he could not be a great actor, but if we have only to jugde for SGA, well, we don't have enough material.
                  SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                  MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                  SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                  MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                  SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                  Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

I really like all the actors and characters, however I have to really come to appreciate and enjoy David Nykl's protrayl of Zelenka.
                    Zelenka works so well with all the other characters, Weir, Sheppard and mostly McKay. He's always fun to watch, he adds a real kind and compassionate yet firm and strong aspect to his character. I really hope Zelenka gets more character development in season 3, he definitely deserves it
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I choose David Hewlett because ever since The Rising, he shines even before the other can find their own place in the show. He is not 'afraid' to act whiny, childish or even gay-ish, but I agree all the secondary characters : Zelenka, Cadman, Caldwell, Lorne, Lindsey Novak even Kavanagh & Hermiod are all interesting & not given enough screen time.

P.S : Can you add Lindsey Novak and Hermiod ?
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I think Atantis has a very good cast overall, but I voted for David Hewlett as the best of the major cast members because he has great range and I always enjoy his performance.

For recurring cast members I like David Nykl, and for minor characters I think Claire Rankin is superb as Dr. Heightmeyer.

(I agree with L-JADE that those who play Novak and Hermiod deserve to be on the list too. Both are good at their parts.)

Comment

Jason momoa *drool*

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            I like this poll because it includes all the "minor" characters who have become more interesting than the regs in some cases. Had to give a vote for Major Lorne.
                            That was my intention. Just wanted to please everybody by including as many characters as possible, but only the ones that had something to them

Originally posted by Seshat
                            I've never seen a poll where one could see how every poster voted by name – cool!
                            Why keep it a secret? We don't do any bashing here.
                            Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

David Hewlett, but David Nykel is a close second. I love all his scenes. Followed by Torri Higgenson. She has great presense.

Comment

Working...
                              X