This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Actor in Atlantis?

OK, to go with my "Best Actor in SG-1?" thread, comes the "Best Actor in Atlantis?" thread.
    Who do you think is the best actor in Stargate Atlantis? I mean regulars, although if you think a guest star or recurring guest star deserves it, mention them as well.

Don't start bashing the actors you don't like - I don't want any "??? is a terrible actor" posts.
    Joe Flanigan
    16.67%
    David Hewlett
    54.76%
    Torri Higginson
    9.52%
    Rachel Luttrell
    2.38%
    Paul McGillion
    14.29%
    Jason Momoa
    2.38%
    Rainbow Sun Francks
    0.00%
    Last edited by Naonak; 02 July 2006, 07:28 AM.

I love Joe Flannigan the best but Torri Higginson comes in a close second.
    Do I have to say why?? I just do...that's all!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
      I love Joe Flannigan the best but Torri Higginson comes in a close second.
      Do I have to say why?? I just do...that's all!
      Damn girl stay out of my mind....
      WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

I don't usually like ranking the actors/actresses on how good they are, as they are all excellent. However a special mention has to go out to David Hewlett - this guy can play so many different sides to McKay its brilliant and he pips the rest of the actors/actresses to be the best actor in Atlantis.

Comment

Joe followed closely by David Hewlett!

Comment

Paul McGillion for me because I just love him!!!

A close second for David Hewlett of course.

I have to say this now. The best actor who is not on that list and I would more than likely have polled is David Nykl. Brilliant accent. Brilliant reactions. Brilliant actor.

Comment

I have to say Joe Flanigan. He seems to me to have the most personality on screen aout of everyone. His mannerisms, his nuances of expression, the way you can read what the character is thinking in the tone of his voice – he's the most convincing actor on Atlantis.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

david hewlett. definitely. noone else jumps out at me best actors.
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Flanigan is the prettiest to look at, but Hewlett has the best acting chops.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

David easily
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Definitely David
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The Great Hewlett, obviously.

Comment

David is gorgeous but on pure acting cred...

David has it in spades, he just knows how to play a scene IMHO, and considering Rodney McKay has to be the hardest character to play on the show because McKay has more dialogue, harder dialogue and McKay lets face it, has the kind of personality that could easily be played OTT. He just plays him so well.

I am also very impressed by JF's acting on SGA. If I could vote for two he would be there. I love his facial expression's and the little inflections he puts in his voice and the delivery is spot on... yep he is bloody good too.

Comment

though I picked DH...Joe and Paul are both superb actors too IMO
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

David Hewlett
                              Dogs are my favorite people.
                              If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Working...
                              X