This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard talking to a Prior

Does anyone else want to see how an Asgard would respond to a Prior, face to face?

Would the Priors even try to convert the Asgard? They're not human...

Hrm...
    Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Originally posted by ascendedancient42
    Does anyone else want to see how an Asgard would respond to a Prior, face to face?

Would the Priors even try to convert the Asgard? They're not human...

Hrm...
    They'd probably try to convert the asgard.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

I guess they would try, but most probably fail.
      Matthew
      Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

: eww, hes not wearing pants, i dont want them to worship the ori
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

they would most definetly try

they don't try to convert only humans, they try to convert everyone they can, the jaffa are not human..

but i don't think that they would succed in converting the asgard
          http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

I don't think that they would, try to convert the Asgard, I mean. What would be the point, as long as the Asgard don't interfere they're pretty safe, from the Ori.

Comment

I wonder if a prior or the ori for that matter have ever met an alien. When i say that i mean a true alien, like the asgard or the foothold aliens. I wonder if they would be shocked to see an asgard or an alien that didnt look human. I dont know about the ori, but i think the priors will be shocked when they see Thor. They will be like, "what the f***? what am suppose to do with this?"
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

That would be awesmoe but isnt it that the Orii only want human followers or humanoid for power. Or something like that.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I doubt that they would Asguard don't follow a reglion as far as we know so they would fail,

Comment

It would be extremely bland.

Keep in mind that the Priors and Asgard both lack senses of humor.

Comment

i would pay to see a asgard and a prior face to face, both speak somewhat in metaphores. i think a scene like that would be comedic in its own way
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

If a Prior saw an Asgard he would think:

"What the hell were the Ori on when they made this?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                          It would be extremely bland.

Keep in mind that the Priors and Asgard both lack senses of humor.
                          nah, i think the asgard have a sense of humor, kvasir said something like "he'd volunteer to replace the control crystal on the supergate but they have no space suit that would fit him". i think he was attempting humor. but one thing is sure they still have an attitiude seen in hermiod
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
                            they would most definetly try

they don't try to convert only humans, they try to convert everyone they can, the jaffa are not human..

but i don't think that they would succed in converting the asgard
                            Technically speaking the Jaffa are kind of human just altered. The original Jaffa were humans who were taken by the Goa'uld, had their immune systems destroyed and were given a larval Goa'uld pouch as a substitute. At best, I would classify the Jaffa as a subspecies of humanity but not an 'alien' on the level of the Asgard and others.

Anyway, don't know to be honest. I mean I can see why the Ori would want humans because they are a recreation of what the Ori were and they created a Second Evolution of Humans in their own galaxy so they might feel that they 'own' humans. Aliens well....thats a different story. Don't think we will find out to be honest but you never know.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill
                              I wonder if a prior or the ori for that matter have ever met an alien. When i say that i mean a true alien, like the asgard or the foothold aliens. I wonder if they would be shocked to see an asgard or an alien that didnt look human. I dont know about the ori, but i think the priors will be shocked when they see Thor. They will be like, "what the f***? what am suppose to do with this?"
                              That's a pretty good question, maybe the Prior would just look blankly and say:

This ... is. ... not....in .... Origin

Comment

Working...
                              X