Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any pets that make good Scifi characters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any pets that make good Scifi characters?

Here's my bird, Obi, Commander of the USS Enterprise E.

Really random, I know. Let's see what you guys have?

EDIT: I forgot to say why he should be the commander of the Enterprise: He's a lot like Percard in that he can be really nice at times and then he can get really pissed off and will attack you. His phasers (aka beak) can do some damage.
    Last edited by SG-1ssm; 29 June 2006, 06:27 PM.
    I'm from Iowa, United States

rofl...my dog would make a really good system Lord. I will have to get a pic later

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

My cat has attitude.....major evil attitude (and I love him for it).....he'd make a good villain, actually, I think he'd be most compared to Ba'al.

Comment

classic!

i'm gonna have to whip something up with my cats.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

My goldfish Vader could be compared to a symbiote.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            My goldfish Vader could be compared to a symbiote.....
            LOL ya.
            I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

This is the honest truth, my bro got a cat a few years ago and he named him Chewie, well then he gave him to and I found out Chewie was named after Chewbacca from Star Wars.

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
              SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

My dog Chaos would make good plucky comic relief. Just dont ask my mighty sheppard\blue heeler mix to face down any jaffa cats she would just bolt in terror (unless food was involved that is). So shes not so much Feldger as Coombs.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                X