X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - TV Zone Special #71

From Visimag:

http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_D...___79_241.html

(This is preliminary information on the issue, stay tuned for further details in the days ahead...TV Zone is a UK based scifi magazine. In the US, you may order online from the URL above. Or, check with your local Borders or Barnes and Noble Bookstores for the magazine. Allow time for the magazine to be shipped across the pond.)

TV Zone Special #71, Special 2006
    (Reference #TS71)
    Scheduled publication date July 05 2006
    Watch out for the next Special, bringing in-depth and amazing articles [on both SG1/SGA] for your enjoyment…

Price: $9.99

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:34 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Originally posted by morjana
    From Visimag:

http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_D...___79_241.html

(This is preliminary information on the issue, stay tuned for further details in the days ahead...TV Zone is a UK based scifi magazine. In the US, you may order online from the URL above. Or, check with your local Borders or Barnes and Noble Bookstores for the magazine. Allow time for the magazine to be shipped across the pond.)

TV Zone Special #71, Special 2006
    (Reference #TS71)
    Scheduled publication date July 05 2006
    Watch out for the next Special, bringing in-depth and amazing articles [on both SG1/SGA] for your enjoyment…

Price: $9.99

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Im glad that everyone on the cover
    Thanks for the link

Comment

I was expecting this to be annouced sometime this week and I'm not disapointed.

I have purchased every Stargate special and I will be buying this one straight away

Thanks for the link and the news update on the magazine.

Comment

Bought the magazine today - slightly disapointed with the lack of images from the new episodes, more art-work for SG-1 than any images from the set.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          Bought the magazine today - slightly disapointed with the lack of images from the new episodes, more art-work for SG-1 than any images from the set.
          Ah, interesting.

Anyway, TV ZOne has up part of the inteview with RDA (surprised no one mentioned it yet). Here's an excerpt:

“Wylie came to me one day and said, ‘You know, Dad, if you want to go back to work you can because I’m OK now. We’re good,’” recalls Anderson. “I was like, ‘Are you sure?’ and she said, ‘Yes’. My reply to that was, ‘Well, what about me? What if I miss you too much?’ That’s when she put her hand on my shoulder, looked me square in the eye and said, ‘Dad, you’ll be OK’.” She’s such a wise and sensitive soul for a seven-year-old,” smiles the actor.

“So I’ve been relaxing quite nicely. Whenever I’m not with Wylie I just go horizontal and rest. I’ve discovered this great invention called a nap. I wish I had stock in those things. And then not too long ago I got a phone call from the guys here at Stargate to do the 200th episode and I didn’t even hesitate. It was a no-brainer. They subsequently asked me, ‘Would you like to do four additional episodes this season?’ and I said, ‘Sure’. It was just perfect timing all around.

So, did you pick up the magazine in the States, or elsewhere? Thanks!

Comment

I managed to get this three days ago...but I don't have a scanner or the time to spoil the entire thing!

It's a great special
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Ah, interesting.

So, did you pick up the magazine in the States, or elsewhere? Thanks!
              Picked it up in the UK.

The concept art for SG-1 looks interesting, but I'm sure theres more spoilers in the interviews etc, however more Preview images would have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                Picked it up in the UK.

The concept art for SG-1 looks interesting, but I'm sure theres more spoilers in the interviews etc, however more Preview images would have been good.
                The local B&N usually gets it, so I'll lurk around it for a week or so and grab it when it hits the shelf. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X