X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel Luttrell Q&A at DigitalSpy next week

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34400.html

Oooh, it's the first of our new features - the Star Spot. Here I'll be having a chinwag with some of the stars behind Tube Talk's favourite shows. (Lucky them.)

First up is Rachel Luttrell, perhaps better known as alien warrior Teyla Emmagan in Stargate Atlantis. If you have any questions for Rachel - I'll be chatting to her next week - drop me an email using the link at the top of the page.

*Click on link above for the full text*

From Digital Spy:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34409.html

TELEVISION

TUBE TALK

Thursday, July 6 2006, 06:00 BST - by Neil Wilkes

ST*R SPOT

Thanks to everyone who sent in questions for Rachel Luttrell, aka Teyla from Stargate: Atlantis.

Check back in the DS Cult (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/) section later in the week for a full transcript but in the meantime, click here:

(http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/audio...ll_extract.mp3)

to download an audio clip of Teyla discussing what we can expect to see of her character in season three.

Copyright © 1999-2006 Digital Spy Limited

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

It's a very brief audio interview, but here are some tidbits

Rachel said there was a "lot more humor injected in the series" and viewers will get to see more of "who she is, when she isn't on duty." She mentioned that they might actually "bite into something" in regards to love interests for Teyla.

Comment

Digital Spy has posted a transcription of Rache's interview at:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34724.html

A brief excertp:

The new DVDs are coming out in the UK very soon. Did you provide commentaries for them - what's it like reflecting on the show?
        "Yes I did - at least two, maybe three. Those are a lot of fun, generally speaking it's a small group of us that really get along with each other, we just have fun with it. Reflecting upon them is always an interesting thing. I hope we give the fans what they want, cos generally speaking it's kind of like a lot of foolishness when we put those things together! I remember specifically doing one with Torri in season one, and there was just so much to talk about in one specific episode... I just totally blanked about some information which would have been great for the fans to include - I was an hour late for the shooting of one of the episodes in season one but I'm not telling you which one! "

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I have just noticed it on the site, They asked her my question!

There's going to be an Atlantis/SG1 crossover. Can you tell us which Atlantis characters get screentime, and if you or any other Atlantis characters get any good screentime with Daniel or Vala?

"So far Teyla has not crossed over onto SG1. I don't know whether or not that's something that will happen. So far, I haven't had an opportunity to do so. Torri has, Dr Weir has gone over and Sheppard has gone over and there was some talk of Beckett going over. But so far it's just been them and obviously David who's crossed over. I think David's main storyline has been centred around Carter and Torri has been more on the base, she's been working with Colonel Beau Bridges a lot. Joe's been working with Richard Dean... so no, we haven't. There's a lot more to explore there, then. But Richard Dean Anderson has come over to our set, to Atlantis, this season, and that's been interesting, and I think that'll be fun for the fans. I'm still waiting for my crossover!"

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
            I have just noticed it on the site, They asked her my question!

There's going to be an Atlantis/SG1 crossover. Can you tell us which Atlantis characters get screentime, and if you or any other Atlantis characters get any good screentime with Daniel or Vala?

"So far Teyla has not crossed over onto SG1. I don't know whether or not that's something that will happen. So far, I haven't had an opportunity to do so. Torri has, Dr Weir has gone over and Sheppard has gone over and there was some talk of Beckett going over. But so far it's just been them and obviously David who's crossed over. I think David's main storyline has been centred around Carter and Torri has been more on the base, she's been working with Colonel Beau Bridges a lot. Joe's been working with Richard Dean... so no, we haven't. There's a lot more to explore there, then. But Richard Dean Anderson has come over to our set, to Atlantis, this season, and that's been interesting, and I think that'll be fun for the fans. I'm still waiting for my crossover!"
            Neat. I submitted some questions but can't even remember what they were, but they chose a pretty good selection for her to answer.

Comment

LOL

I read the interview, and I hope that her and the guys jumping around like they were in a musical makes it onto the DVDs
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                LOL

I read the interview, and I hope that her and the guys jumping around like they were in a musical makes it onto the DVDs
                One can hope

Comment

Working...
                X