Ori Fighters

Does anyone one have any news on the designs for the
    Spoiler:
    Ori Attack Fighters?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Do they even have any? It seems most of their warriors are unskilled villagers. I figured they though that their hugly superior technology, and the Priors would be plenty to conqure the galaxy.

Also, bear in mind that they don't want to kill people, they want them to worship them, and the Priors seem to have the ability to selectivly kill memebers of the population who don't belive in Origin.

Take into consideration that I haven't read any episode spoilers on Gateworld, so if it has been said that the Ori do infact have fighters, I'm sorry.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

attack fighters like infantry? or do you mean like planes?
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ori puddle jumpers

if the alterans did why not ori?!
        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
          Do they even have any? It seems most of their warriors are unskilled villagers. I figured they though that their hugly superior technology, and the Priors would be plenty to conqure the galaxy.

Also, bear in mind that they don't want to kill people, they want them to worship them, and the Priors seem to have the ability to selectivly kill memebers of the population who don't belive in Origin.

Take into consideration that I haven't read any episode spoilers on Gateworld, so if it has been said that the Ori do infact have fighters, I'm sorry.
          yer it says in the 'line in the sand' spoilers, whether we'll get to see them b4 that tho I dont know.

Comment

i cant wait to see these new fighters, hopefully we can score a few.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
              ori puddle jumpers

if the alterans did why not ori?!
              And why not exactly!
              But i think that the whole Ori fire motiff would be lost if they were green, so i think they should be RED! RED! RED!
              Here's my amazingly technicaly achieved artists rendition of the ori fighters as red PJs.

Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
              Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
              Citizen Joe

Comment

The spoilers that the Ori fighters exist just came out. You expect them to provide a design for it too. Wow.

I wonder if the ori fighters will have shields. Hell, I wonder if the Ori warriors have personal shields. If they do, we are sooooo screwed!

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

I doubt Ori warriors will have shields...perhaps maybe their Primes do but thats about it, not sure but the spoilers make mention of an Ori called 'Firstman', whether this is a name or title remains to be seen. Could be wrong though.

Yes Ori fighters are apparently going to come and harass SG-1 in the future. I just hope that they arnt copycat Death Gliders. Sure its cool to see the connections between how much the Goa'uld stole but too much might spoil things.
                  Spoiler:
                  Since in a s10 episode we find out that the Ori stave weapon was copied by the Goa'uld, Adria said so.

It would be interesting if the Ori Attack Fighters have shields as it would make them different from the fighters of other races like the Goa'uld Death Glider and Wraith Dart. And certainly the Ori are capable of shielded fighters but for some reason I kind of doubt it as they might make the Ori seem too powerful but considering how the finale went in s9 anything is possible I suppose.

As for Ori attack fighter design...perhaps shaped like the symbol on the Ori staff?..which in itself would make it look Death Glider ish....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                    ...perhaps shaped like the symbol on the Ori staff?..which in itself would make it look Death Glider ish....
                    I would suspect that would make it look a little like a Cylon Raider
                    McKay:...ZedPM
                    O'Neill: Zed?
                    Jackson: He's Canadian
                    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Can anyone provide a link for these spoilers?
                      I`ve read the spoilers for that episode on GateWorld but I cannot see a reference to fighters on there unless I am going completely blind!

Never mind, found it.

Here`s the link for anyone else who is still looking
                      Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
                      Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k5
                        Can anyone provide a link for these spoilers?
                        I`ve read the spoilers for that episode on GateWorld but I cannot see a reference to fighters on there unless I am going completely blind!

Never mind, found it.

Here`s the link for anyone else who is still looking
                        I think the original version of the spoilers came from emedian.net or something else. But whatever it was, it said it in there b/c I remember reading it.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

I doubt Ori warriors will have shields...perhaps maybe their Primes do but thats about it, not sure but the spoilers make mention of an Ori called 'Firstman', whether this is a name or title remains to be seen. Could be wrong though.

Yes Ori fighters are apparently going to come and harass SG-1 in the future. I just hope that they arnt copycat Death Gliders. Sure its cool to see the connections between how much the Goa'uld stole but too much might spoil things.
                          Spoiler:
                          Since in a s10 episode we find out that the Ori stave weapon was copied by the Goa'uld, Adria said so.

It would be interesting if the Ori Attack Fighters have shields as it would make them different from the fighters of other races like the Goa'uld Death Glider and Wraith Dart. And certainly the Ori are capable of shielded fighters but for some reason I kind of doubt it as they might make the Ori seem too powerful but considering how the finale went in s9 anything is possible I suppose.

As for Ori attack fighter design...perhaps shaped like the symbol on the Ori staff?..which in itself would make it look Death Glider ish....
                          I think for sure that they will have shields and they will probably be much bigger than fighters that we have seen from other races. I would expect them to be at least as big as a Goa'uld cargo ship after all the ori warships are bigger than even an asguard ship or probably even bigger than a wraith hive ship
                          sigpic

Comment

I definitely can't wait to get a look at these Ori attack fighters. Very excited.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:

in that case they copied alteran staff weapons and pjs. since ori and alterans diverged massively millions of years after till goauld came to earth. plus the jumpers have shields so ori jumpers will too
                              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                              X