This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed Improvements...

What are your least favortie epps and why? What could the writers do to improve on future ones?
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Well, I didn't like Fresh and Blood very much, as a season opener, and Insiders was a tad boring. Uninvited was a bit derivative, but I liked it nonetheless. Of course, I don't think they could've done a better job with 200, which is now my #1 episode.

Comment

Why is this in the season 10 area?

There have been a few stand alone episodes that I never really got into. Sight unseen, Emancipation, Bane, alot of them were in the early seasons.

I hate flashback episodes, they are the biggest ripoff, and unfortunatly most seasons have one.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Wait.. am I trapped in some sort of time warp or do you guys have a time machine? Maybe this thread was meant to be posted in the general forum or a season that has actually aired?

If none of the above.. may I ask WHY this was created? How can one say what needs to be improved when the season haven't even started yet? I'm just confused.. please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
          Why is this in the season 10 area?
          I put it in the season 10 area because I wanted people to give reason why they didn't like cirtain epps and what improvements could be made in the future

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
            I put it in the season 10 area because I wanted people to give reason why they didn't like cirtain epps and what improvements could be made in the future

... but.. how.. you.. but.. Okay, out with you, if you have seen season 10 you need to share!!

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
              Except no one has seen any season 10 episodes.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

No no no no...I know no one has seen season 10...which is partly the point...what do they WANT to see...ok...maybe it wasn't such a good idea *Zats himself*

Comment

I WANT to see and I am praying to every god there ever was to see less Vala and more Jack! LOL
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

these spoilers don't reveal the real goodies ya know. condemning eps yet to air is evil YA'LL ARE THE DEVIL!!!
                    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                      these spoilers don't reveal the real goodies ya know. condemning eps yet to air is evil YA'LL ARE THE DEVIL!!!
                      ahhh go to Sokar!...wow...ever feel like a HUGE nerd? Yup...thats me

Comment

Working...
                      X