This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY SG1 Season 9 and 10

I don't get how people are upset over season 9. I LOVED season 9 ... between SGA and SG1 it was awesome! And with a season finale leaving everything in such distruction it was just straight up amazing!

Ya i too wish RDA was back but the fact is for now he isn't and i think the sg1 team is just doing great!

I really hope they spark up the controversy again, the religious ties back and forth and now with the fac that earth and it's allies are slapped down so easily seems to put so much in perspective.

I really want to see what the asguard will do, they were the protectorates and there ships that were at the finale were easily distroyed just like the rest. So now they are just as defenceless as the humans were to the goul'd so will they finally work with the humans, i mean at this point i don't see the whole "we can't share technology" as being as important as finding a way to defeat the ori.

I really hope we see the furlings as well, it's been long enough since they were mentioned, we need to see the 5 races all finally have a part in trying to combat the ori.

Originally posted by cchance
    I don't get how people are upset over season 9. I LOVED season 9 ... between SGA and SG1 it was awesome! And with a season finale leaving everything in such distruction it was just straight up amazing!
    Well, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

I really hope we see the furlings as well, it's been long enough since they were mentioned, we need to see the 5 races all finally have a part in trying to combat the ori.
    Yes! I would love to finally see the Furlings. They could be the key in defeating the Ori. Bring back the Nox, FCOL! We need all the help we can get!

Comment

I loved Season 9 of SG-1 too. And really enjoyed Season 2 of SGA. But, not everyone sees things in the same light. Unfortunately, that's just the way things go. Not everyone can come away smiling all of the time. I'm just happy that I did.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Not everyone can come away smiling all of the time. I'm just happy that I did.
        It's too bad they can't, life (and stuff like TV shows you like) in general is much better when you can

Comment

Sometimes I think people take the show WAY to seriously. Granted, it's not good to do major changes but at the same time...change is a constant.

I want to see RDA come back too...but I can repect his wishes.

As far as the last season goes, (I have been watching since season 1...boy I have no life!) I liked it, it has changed since the begining of the series...but that is expected.

Change can be good if you are open to it. I just noticed my Avatar has 'mature symbiant' under it...does that mean I'm a mature snake?
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie
            As far as the last season goes, (I have been watching since season 1...boy I have no life!) I liked it, it has changed since the begining of the series...but that is expected.
            What are you trying to say, us fans since Season 1 have no life? We have lives, but just know a good show when we see it. A quality show like SG-1 is hard to come by these days.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I enjoyed it too, and as I have said before s9 was just testing the water. S10 should bring the revamped show into it's full glory

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                I enjoyed it too, and as I have said before s9 was just testing the water. S10 should bring the revamped show into it's full glory
                Indeed! I have no doubt of that. So far, from what I've read spoiler-wise, this season is going to kick some serious a**!
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The show is different in so many ways now.

But it's still the same old SG-1 where it counts.

We're still the good guys. We're still fighting the bad guys. The bad guys still out class us, and we still manage to survive despite the odds.

I miss the good ol' Goa'uld bad guys, sure. But that's what re-runs are for.

Comment

Personally, I think a lot more people will be pleased this season with the Ori getting more of a "face", in the form of Adria. She'll be a nice addition to the Priors. Also, we should get to see the Ori Warriors in action. Something I just can't wait for.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie
                      ... I just noticed my Avatar has 'mature symbiant' under it...does that mean I'm a mature snake?
                      That is your ranking on the message boards. IMO means nothing.

I really want to see what the asguard will do, they were the protectorates and there ships that were at the finale were easily distroyed just like the rest. So now they are just as defenceless as the humans were to the goul'd so will they finally work with the humans, i mean at this point i don't see the whole "we can't share technology" as being as important as finding a way to defeat the ori.
                      I don't recall the Asgard ship being destroyed.?.

I myself love the show and always will. Sure there will be eps that I may not like the best, but you can't always have evertyhing you want

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Personally, I think a lot more people will be pleased this season with the Ori getting more of a "face", in the form of Adria. She'll be a nice addition to the Priors.
                        Especially since it's such a beautiful face.

Comment

Working...
                        X