X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new DAVID HEWLETT videos

http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/DHnews.htm

has put up links to two convention videos of David.

Check 'em out!

Amazingly, the role David was originally intended to do - but couldn't do to scheduling conflicts - was Orlin!

Originally posted by prion

Amazingly, the role David was originally intended to do - but couldn't do to scheduling conflicts - was Orlin!
    Bahahahaha! That would've been priceless, especially given the actual Orlin's, shall we say, Vulcan-like performance.

Comment

*Imagines Hewlett as Orlin*

I think I'm happy with the way it turned out, really. Sean Patrick Flanery was just dreamy... and it wouldn't have been quite right having anyone else as Rodney McKay.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

has put up links to two convention videos of David.

Check 'em out!

BAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO. I'd LOVED to have seen that!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

The DH thunk thread beat you to it, but yeah these are revealing aren't they? So glad he didn't get the Orlin gig.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
            The DH thunk thread beat you to it
            You can buy the vids from BOBW direct (as stated in the link) but they should be $25 not the $30 quoted, maybe that includes postage but mine were $25 AU each.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
              The DH thunk thread beat you to it, but yeah these are revealing aren't they? So glad he didn't get the Orlin gig.
              I know, I noticed that after I posted here, but I must admit, I look at hte NEWS section first. It's much easier to find stuff. I have found some real gem of news bits in the 'thunk' threads but don't have time or inclination to go through a gazillion posts (because it's hard not to get distracted by piccies

Anyway, alas, the clips are gone from YouTube (probably a copyright thing).

I'd love to get the DVD but first want to know of someon ein the US who has ordered it and actually received it. I know of folks who have had bad experiences ordering DVDs from cons - never got it or it won't play.

The clips though, were very enticing. Too bad the BOBw site doesn't put up a two minutes snippet on their site so people get an idea of what they can guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                *Imagines Hewlett as Orlin*

I think I'm happy with the way it turned out, really. Sean Patrick Flanery was just dreamy... and it wouldn't have been quite right having anyone else as Rodney McKay.
                Spot on. DH owns Rodney- I can't even concieve of anyone else playing the role with the flair and homour.
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I think my brain has shut down momenterily. Wait... nope, still shut down.

I'm so glad we got him as McKay instead.
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

yeah! im glad he became rodney instead cause who knows who we would have now! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
                      yeah! im glad he became rodney instead cause who knows who we would have now! LOL
                      And if I would still be watching!

Originally posted by Prion
                      I'd love to get the DVD but first want to know of someone in the US who has ordered it and actually received it.
                      I can understand that, I live in Australia and I was concerned about ordering them, which is why I waited a while till I heard from others who had them. I did have some communication problems with BOBW but only minor and they are sorted all out now, I guess all I can tell you is to email BOBW and ask them about the region coding, I would actually think they would be region free anyway I would just email them with your questions.

Comment

they are either region 1 or 4

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
                          they are either region 1 or 4
                          So UK would order 4 because of Pal compatibility? I assume mine will be 4 as I never even thought to ask.

Comment

ill probs get region 1 *huggles multiregion dvd player* i mean how else would i watch all my david goodness

Comment

I'm gonna be buying these DVDs...I've got a region-free player
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                              X