This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don S. Davis in USA Network "PSYCH"

Just letting people know that Don S. Davis is in the pilot episode for USA Network New Original Series "PSYCH" that will premiere on July 7th.

Also, if people missed it he was in last weeks "The Dead Zone" as Sen. Harlan Ellis

He's all over the place !!

Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
    McKay: You need to get out more.
    Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
    - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Thanks for the heads up but, for future reference, the SIGHTINGS! thread (for appearances by Stargate actors on other shows) would be the ideal place for this.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Hey thanks I was gonna watch it anyway but now I know something my mum doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
        Thanks for the heads up but, for future reference, the SIGHTINGS! thread (for appearances by Stargate actors on other shows) would be the ideal place for this.
        I'm sorry, I didn't see the thread
        Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
        McKay: You need to get out more.
        Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
        - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

I'm thinking of watching that show.. its on right after Monk and doesn't overlap with SG (I think), so sure, I'll watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
            I'm thinking of watching that show.. its on right after Monk and doesn't overlap with SG (I think), so sure, I'll watch it.
            It's against SGA, so I may just tape it and watch it some other day

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
              I always post information like this in the news section (as do other folk), as many people don't have time to go through the above thread (which is quite big) and may only be looking for specific cast members, especially if the appearance comes up quickly

In fact, did a thread earlier

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ighlight=psych

Comment

Working...
              X