This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey do you think...

Do you think we will ever use the Kull warrior armor again? like suit mitchell in it and send him against the crusaders, or see jaffa in it? I mean we should have some, we lost the first one when jacob left it on tartarus but we have the second and probably vala's one, and if the jaffa gave the ones up from their kills on dakara in threads. my friend wanted to know and he doesnt have an account.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

I highly doubt it. It will do 1 of 2 things.

1) provide no help what so ever against the crusaiders staff weapons
    or
    2) give an unfair advantage.

Since my take on the Ori is bringing SG1 back to it's 'origin' (hehe) the kull armor will do nothing.

explination of SG1's origin - Back to the beginning when the jaffa/goauld would kick our butts and require us to play cat and mouse all the time. This could let the show go on for quite a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by P3X-925
      I highly doubt it. It will do 1 of 2 things.

1) provide no help what so ever against the crusaiders staff weapons
      Really? How would you know that?
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
        Really? How would you know that?

This is based upon what we have seen on their technology thus far...

Goauld ships did nothing to the ori ships (that we seen)

Ori SHips tear apart Goauld ships with their weaponry.

Kull warrior armor is a hybrid armor with 'some' anchent tech and goauld tech. SO in the long run, it may be comparable to the korolov, etc.

It may let you take 1 blast and then the 2nd, your a gonner.

Comment

This is based upon what we have seen on their technology thus far...

Goauld ships did nothing to the ori ships (that we seen)

Ori SHips tear apart Goauld ships with their weaponry.

Kull warrior armor is a hybrid armor with 'some' anchent tech and goauld tech.
          I don't remember it having an ancient component to it.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            I don't remember it having an ancient component to it.

Wasn't anubus the one who helped/designed/whatever the kull warriors?

Since he used some ancient tech for other things, i am *assuming* that that had a hand in the kull armor as well....Thus the reason jaffa staff weapons, missiles, etc couldn't kill it.

Comment

Wasn't anubus the one who helped/designed/whatever the kull warriors?

Since he used some ancient tech for other things, i am *assuming* that that had a hand in the kull armor as well....Thus the reason jaffa staff weapons, missiles, etc couldn't kill it.
              We don't know that for certian.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                We don't know that for certian.
                You are correct....We don't know that for certain, but logic (IMO) would suggest that as such.

BUT...you know TPTB like to throw wrenches in our logic A LOT

Comment

Still, the Kull armour is designed for the purpose of dispensing any kind of energy based weaponary (barring high G impact), so I guess it might just provide adequate protection against crusader blasts. Of course we wouldn't know that for sure until we see 'em go head to head.
                  "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

well the way i see it is that, the priors are an unfair advantage, so why not make our own unfair advantages?

Comment

I think it'll depend on the situation either

A) if it's only guy in kull suit vs. ori warrior with staff then the kull suit would probably disperse the energy fire

B) if the priors go into battle with them however then they could probably just use their staves/mental abilities to remove or break the armor

C) the ori staff weapons are at least as advanced as the anti kull weapon we developed i mean they are on the same level as the ancients and this whole waar is basically like earth trying to fight a war with the Atlantians in their hayday so i think that they would at be well beyond the level of tech that we had so if that's the case then the kull armor is really just useless.

so it really depends on the situation... I think it'll be C most times because the Ori have to be at least as advanced as the ancients who would have had no troubles dealing wiht the armor
                      sigpic

Comment

ori beam cannons utterly ownd goauld shields. like ethon the shields stopped it for like a second then BOOM!!!!!!
                        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden
                          I think it'll depend on the situation either

A) if it's only guy in kull suit vs. ori warrior with staff then the kull suit would probably disperse the energy fire

B) if the priors go into battle with them however then they could probably just use their staves/mental abilities to remove or break the armor

C) the ori staff weapons are at least as advanced as the anti kull weapon we developed i mean they are on the same level as the ancients and this whole waar is basically like earth trying to fight a war with the Atlantians in their hayday so i think that they would at be well beyond the level of tech that we had so if that's the case then the kull armor is really just useless.

so it really depends on the situation... I think it'll be C most times because the Ori have to be at least as advanced as the ancients who would have had no troubles dealing wiht the armor
                          if their staffs are as powerful as the disruptor then there should be no worry because a human is in it not a kull warrior.

Comment

Personally, I think the Kull Warrior storyline is pretty much done. I doubt we'll see them or their armour again.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i think, this is just me, that if the kull warriors were going to be used again at all, they would have been by now. though one thing does have me curious..... is Anubis dead dead this time.. since the ship he was in got blown up, or is he floating in space somewhere?
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                              X