X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do We Think This 'Merlin's Weapon' looks like and can do

No Ideas at All help

Yes we know what the weapon looks like. It looks like this.
    Spoiler:
    And it's supposed to be able to cancel out the energy that an Ascended being is, thus "killing" them.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

^ what he said!
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
        ^ what he said!
        Yep, that is indeed the little trinket we have to search for. Good luck to us, right?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

To briefly quote a conversation between Daniel and Thor

Daniel Jackson: So we'd be looking for a needle in a haystack.
          Thor: A haystack of infinite size.
          Daniel Jackson: That's big.
          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
          MSN: [email protected]
          feel free to add me on either

Comment

[QUOTE And it's supposed to be able to cancel out the energy that an Ascended being is, thus "killing" them. [/spoilers][/QUOTE]

I thought i just "decended" them.

Could be wrong tho.
            I Have Information...

Comment

You might wanna be a little more careful about editing quotes in the future.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Im sure they said it shifts energy into the ori dimenstion, so we can use weapons on them.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

It's an Asced-o-buster

Comment

It was said by Kvasir that the weapon created energy similar to what a ZPM produces but channels this energy into the dimension where Ascended beings reside. This energy would have a 'cancelling' affect on the energy of the Ascended beings. Now cancel can mean a lot of things. It could mean the Ascended being is destroyed - cancelled. It could mean that the Ascended beings power is removed - cancelled. Or it could mean something else. Would have to wait and see the next season to find out I suppose.

And as for what it looks like, the picture shown above says everything. Apparently you get that and put it in the Ori galaxy and then say 'Bye bye Ori'. Finding it and actually doing that is the hard part though.....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                      And as for what it looks like, the picture shown above says everything. Apparently you get that and put it in the Ori galaxy and then say 'Bye bye Ori'. Finding it and actually doing that is the hard part though.....
                      Indeed! Finding that little thing will definitely be one heck of a challenge. One that, personally, I feel will take longer than Season 10.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Indeed! Finding that little thing will definitely be one heck of a challenge. One that, personally, I feel will take longer than Season 10.
                        And putting a stop to the Priors and the all-out invasion on the Milky Way galaxy will take even longer than that! Let's let Sci Fi know we want this thing to go on for as long as it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                          And putting a stop to the Priors and the all-out invasion on the Milky Way galaxy will take even longer than that! Let's let Sci Fi know we want this thing to go on for as long as it takes.
                          Totally! I feel this show has a lot of life left in it. In fact, I think it got quite the boost last season.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The Sangraal is.............
                            Spoiler:
                            Sometimes the truth........
                            Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                            Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                            - General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                              Yes we know what the weapon looks like. It looks like this.
                              Spoiler:
                              And it's supposed to be able to cancel out the energy that an Ascended being is, thus "killing" them.
                              looks like an acorn.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Working...
                              X